• This topic has 207 replies, 87 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by mert.
Viewing 8 posts - 201 through 208 (of 208 total)
  • Yet another car itch – fast diesel estate
  • ElShalimo

1200w stereo – is that enough power?

frankconway

Parked on footpath; tut tut.

thats lovely. If it’s the 3 litre, it’s not exactly slow. Is it orange-esque in colour?

Yeah D300 – 0-60, 6.5s. Namib Orange. Looks lovely in the sun

Screenshot_20240402_184703_Auto Trader~2_122256

Parked on footpath; tut tut.

No one uses it, everyone walks down the middle of the road, it’s a cul de sac. Room to get a pushchair/wheelchair past anyway

tonyg2003

Nice colour!

molgrips
    Free Member

Good job there isn’t a climate emergency eh?

fergusd
    Free Member

I recently bought an F30 325d as I’ve never owned a bmw and I should before I end up in a box. It’s excellent, always over 50mpg, 57 real mpg on a snowboarding trip to Austria at 90mph once in europe, quiet, quick, very balanced car to drive and cheap for a low milage minter. It’ll probably last me until I no longer need a car.

intheborders
    Free Member

Jlr make some lovely looking cars. But reliability woes have always put me off

+1

My eldest is head mechanic at a LR Service Centre, not one of the staff (except the Owners wife) runs a LR.

My OH has had two and after the second one failed (turbo at 80k), she still wanted another.  His advice, “buy new/nearly-new on a LR Warranty, get rid when the warranty ends”.

She got a Kia instead – loves the car, hates the badge.

mert
    Free Member

Hope you have a good warranty with it 😉

And the insurance!

But reliability woes have always put me off

Yeah, i worked on the last “reliable” one. Even that was woeful compared to what i deal with now.

Viewing 8 posts - 201 through 208 (of 208 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM