Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • ***Yet another Bike Break In – Leicester, Surly and On One*** LE6
  • BillOddie

Well the seemingly inevitable happened last night and some thieving scrotes made off with the contents of my garage.

They have have taken my Surly Krampus and Karate Monkey and the Wife’s On-One 45650B

The Karate Monkey was partially stripped down when it was taken, it’s as pictured but without drivetrain, brakes or bars.

The Krampus is as pictured, Zee/SLX drivetrain, XT brakes, X-Fusion dropper, Thomson Stem, Jones Bend Bars, Hope Headset and Hubs, Dually Rims, Maxxis Chronicle Tyres

Claire’s 45650 Evo has 26in wheels, RS Rev Forks, Deore drivetrain and brakes, on-one finishing kit.

To rub salt in the wound they have also taken a bunch of spares like a set of Hope/Stans wheels shod with Schwalbe Tyres, spare brakes and a thomson post. They have also taken my Dakine pack with my trail tools, pump and leatherman in it. And probably other stuff that I haven’t realised yet!

To say I’m pissed off is an understatement!

Eyes peeled please!

Cheers

:goes off to quietly sob in the corner:

simondbarnes

That’s properly shit Dan 🙁

everyone
    Free Member

That’s crap mate, will keep an eye out in LE11

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    dannyh
    Free Member

Will keep my eyes peeled too. Surlys aren’t that common, so if I see one knocking about I’ll ask the question.

Hope you get some joy. One of our group got some pretty detailed info when he got his on one nicked. Although he didn’t get the frame back, he got most of the bits.

Shit times. The thieving scumbags.

fin25
    Free Member

Proper crap, this seems to be becoming a bit too common round here. Will keep an eye out.

divenwob
    Free Member

Dirty B**tards.

cheekyget
    Free Member

We should start chopping hands off to these thieving asswipes

scandal42
    Free Member

Horrible, useless ****.

Will keep em peeled over le67 way, this is boiling my piss.

skids
    Free Member

LE6 is that groby, ratby way?

BillOddie

Skids, aye, Groby.

BillOddie

Bump for the “reading STW when they should be working” crew….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘***Yet another Bike Break In – Leicester, Surly and On One*** LE6’ is closed to new replies.