• This topic has 17 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Goz.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Yet again…..
  • Goz
    Free Member

……more trail clearing….logs,branches at waist height, roofing tacks placed point up on the trail….two punctures….rain……not a happy chap!

stumpy01

where's that then…..sounds a bit pants.

Goz
    Free Member

My local trails @ Cranham, down in the Cotswolds.

stumpy01

sounds rubbish. Who's doing it, then? Disgruntled walkers? Bored kids??
    I take it they are not 'sneaky trails'?

A mate of mine used to live near Sutton park & there was a bit there over some narrow bridges where walkers used to tie fishing line across the path at about head height. Idiots.

lookmanohands
    Free Member

Got the piccys chap, this is starting to get Fu€king really really annoying. I was up there yesterday late afternoon and all was well, so we are looking at later in the day or first thing in the morning that this tool (s) are doing this. Heads WILL roll 😈

kimbers

sounds like the kind of busy body who gets up extra early to me, just because i find those people suspscious

mrmo
    Free Member

Where abouts was this? i did the shrine at 10ish last night and i didn't hit anything.

Goz
    Free Member

Mrmo shrine seemed ok, apart from some litter pinned to a tree :lol:..the roofing tack cicane was at the lip/bank at the start of the run down to the scout camp field.I do have pictures( tried sending one to you earler).As im taking said picture i can hear air coming from both ends of the bike and it started raining….i dont do rain and i only carry two tubes……so was a bit pi$$ed off……..then pinch flatted in the last bomb hole….just a ride to forget!
    What concerns me is not puncturing on these tacks, its the wild animals/dogs/children that will hurt themselves, then it will be a big problem….

mrmo
    Free Member

I wondered what that message was.

whyterthanwhite
    Free Member

The person(s) involved in this unsavoury behaviour is quite clearly living in one of the houses on buckholt rd surely 😕

I mean the f##ker would of been caught by now if it was a walker that had to travel to get to cranham.

Hmmmm, the trails up on cranham were fine all apart from the 1st one out of Birdlip where I saw some roofing along with the tacks/nails.

#slightly off topic#

What's happening with the popes wood owner's who were apparently going to seize bikes and crush them???

whyter 🙂

Goz
    Free Member

The person uses a car, we do have a possible regestration number of the suspects vehicle…..a mate of mine has probably seen him at work and i think ive seen him walking up near the wall run..he will be found!

whyterthanwhite
    Free Member

The person uses a car, we do have a possible regestration number of the suspects vehicle…..a mate of mine has probably seen him at work and i think ive seen him walking up near the wall run..he will be found!

Nice to knwo someone's closing in on him/her.

Get real nasty and get the cotswold massiv and a nail gun and pin him up on the wall by his briefs.
    That should do the trick! 😆

You could even setup some go pro cameras in the woods up there if your that way inclined on the paranoid scale of things. 😛

Goz
    Free Member

Setting cameras in the woods would probably be a good idea if you want to capture the local doggers!

whyterthanwhite
    Free Member

Well, there's no harm in that, or is there.

😆

lookmanohands
    Free Member

I came across (ooer not literally) one of the w@nkers a few months ago, in the process of blocking the trail, not seen him up there since! I think it's gonna be more than one person doing it and I reckon that JB wouldn't be agile enough to get down some of the tracks!

Goz
    Free Member

The chap I saw up near the wall had a reflective newspaper delivery bag over his shoulder…very odd, wore glasses and he had a rather short pair of cords and sensible shoes….

lookmanohands
    Free Member

The one I saw had metal rimmed glasses not alot of hair and was wearing sensible clothes! Not outdoorsy type clothing. What are we gonna do? This needs to be stopped now before someone gets hurt proper? Any ideas?

Goz
    Free Member

Ian i think a ride on a sunday eve might be required….ive got some time off next month dog sitting for a friend if thats any help…

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Yet again…..’ is closed to new replies.