Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • YESSS! I've won the Euro Lottery.
  • Drac

I’m now a £6.80aire.

iDave
    Free Member

my cunning choice of numbers means I’m a fresh aire

clipper68
    Free Member

Wow, you can live off the interest alone…. :mrgreen:

TooTall
    Free Member

The £2 I put into the syndicate at work means I am not now spending the entire weekend praying they didn’t win. Unlike the time that Liverpool syndicate won and I prayed to every god available that I wouldn’t be the only person in work on Monday!

imnotverygood

Damn you! I had decided that if I didn’t check the results then I would stand a good chance of hitting the jackpot. You’ve made me go & check…. I haven’t won & IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!!! 😥

scaredypants

I haven’t checked and so may well have won

(unless ticket purchase is something they insist upon)

WTF
    Free Member

I shall now be posting from Monaco.

Bai.

stumpyjon

Wasted four quid and I was going to build new trails with the winnings.

Still got a ticket on for tonights National Lottery so I suppose that’s a full five quid down the drain.

13thfloormonk

build new trails with the winnings

Thats always been my lottery fantasy, big jeep with lots of trailbuilding equipment, couple of collie dogs in the front seat, four or five bikes hanging off the back etc etc (once I’d got bored of the cocaine and high class prostitutes obviously)

Our syndicate is jinxed because somebody in it won a reasonable amount in a previous syndicate, odds of winning once = vanishing. Odds of lightning striking twice? Doubly vanishing?

skidartist
    Free Member

In the early days of the lottery a friend of mine had 5 of the 6 numbers come up. Its when more people were playing and the jackpots were pretty big. He knew he hadn’t won millions but 5 numbers was obviously going to be what Noel Edmunds likes to call a ‘life changing amount’ so he splashed on buying drinks for everyone in the pub. The next morning he presented his ticket and discovered that he’d won a life changing £40.

igm

I promise if my syndicate win I’ll build a new trail somewhere. It’s a bid syndicate though so it might be a small trail.

stylish
    Free Member

i too have joined the massed ranks of folk who are now £6.80 better off.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

What do you need for £6.80? I got one number and a lucky star

Drac
    freeform5spot
    Free Member

£6.80 for me too!

might split and sell!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘YESSS! I've won the Euro Lottery.’ is closed to new replies.