Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 70 total)
  • “Yellow vest” **** gets nicked finally.
  • 5plusn8
    Free Member
    Drac

Duckgutsing wut happind to free speach, this ingalund  is going to the dugz.

zippykona

Another brave English martyr.
    Not since St George was shot down in his spitfire over Goose Green have we seen such selflessness.

martinhutch

He’s fixed it as below was a fair comment -Drac

Reported for swear filter avoidance.

EDIT: Was only kidding Drac! 🙂

Drac

😳

5plusn8
    Free Member

drac is that a kiwi accent?

maccruiskeen

is that a kiwi accent?

Its Kinky John

Drac

drac is that a kiwi accent?

Britash we only speek britash here.

martinhutch

TBH it’s probably what he wants, given how much dosh Tommy Robinson makes out of being a martyr.

Ignoring him completely would probably be the best approach.

MoreCashThanDash

Wonder what offence he actually committed?

scotroutes

URL ….

dannyh
    Free Member

TBH it’s probably what he wants, given how much dosh Tommy Robinson makes out of being a martyr.

Ignoring him completely would probably be the best approach.

I think you mean Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. Apparently the snide little guttersnipe doesn’t like being called his real name, so make sure you always refer to him by it. Or preferably don’t give him, or any of his ilk, the oxygen of talking about them.

jimdubleyou

Wonder what offence he actually committed?

Section 5 (maybe 4) Public Order Act most likely.

Northwind

He’s a political prisoner!

rmacattack
    Free Member

I am no way commending this man’s action.I’m neutral you could say, because basically idgaf about much. But as I saw this on the news yesterday I thought, why was there no press fuss or police arrest fuss at various other protest events in the capital/uk at any other time this couple of years, ruling out tommy robinson of course.

Was it purely because of the demographics of those involved, because walk down any high street at any time of the day and you would hear a lot more verbal abuse.

I fail to think that certain religious groups preaching are not offending people, or when an american president visited , was any offensive acts carried out? I also remember a march and protest about a thing called Brexit and reese- moggs children threatened.

Very likely that I just glanced over the story, as I always do. But where do you draw the line, and as of lately, to me anyway, it seems to be ok for certain groups and individuals to get away with things more than others.

MSP

Was it purely because of the demographics of those involved

Can you imagine the uproar if Muslims had been screaming such hatred in public places, never mind at politicians in parliament square.

In fact they even created a new law when the muslimists were at it, so you can hardly claim it is only our proud patriots being singled out.

raybanwomble
    Free Member

why was there no press fuss or police arrest fuss at various other protest events in the capital/uk at any other time this couple of years, ruling out tommy robinson of course

Actually, animal rights protestors get put in the slammer fairly regularly for this kind of shit.

He and others followed a female MP for hundreds of meters, repeatedly calling her a Nazi and a traitor, in a threatening manner.

They are scum and need to be dealt with robustly.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/anna-soubry-nazi-thugs-farright-brexit-vote-women-men-power-parliament-a8724406.html

If you or I started following women about and calling them names, we’d get arrested for being pervs. James **** Goddard got off lightly.

kimbers

There’s also a video of him berating a copper who was ‘not even born here’

Racist, faeces stirring disgrace to the nation, as much a hate preacher as the Islamic extremists he hates so much

tthew

Walk down any high street at any time of the day and you would hear a lot more verbal abuse.

That’s complete bollocks.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yeah I was going to ask which high Street, I can’t remember groups of people following and shouting at people as they walk along.
    I certainly don’t remember the last time I was called a nazi in the street.

Edukator
    Free Member

There’s also a video of him berating a copper who was ‘not even born here’

I saw that, as I remember it the quote was “you ain’t even f-word British”, I was surprised the copper didn’t arrest him on the spot for racism.

kimbers

I also remember a march and protest about a thing called Brexit and reese- moggs children threatened.

700,000 or so people on the march & it passed off peacefully, no one was harassed or abused

And Mogg & his family were doorstepped & harrangued by a ‘class war anarchist’ with a history of being odd- (he’s also attacked Corbyn for not being left-wing enough !) The guy was roundly condemned by all politicians, I’m not aware that he’s continued his campaign of harassment.

sr0093193
    Free Member

Let’s not forget the pre cursor to that being that he’ll ‘give them a **** war’ and that the police are fair game every Saturday, and calling the officer a ‘nonce’.

If you did that on a Saturday night in a town centre you’d be arrested for a public order offense.

If your we’re of a certain religious belief and had different coloured skin and stood in the street declaring war you might find yourself at the wrong end of a few firearms being charged with terror offenses…

rmacattack
    Free Member

Racist, faeces stirring disgrace to the nation, as much a hate preacher as the Islamic extremists he hates so much

This is basically it, one thing is as bad as the other , same way left politics is as mentally deranged as right politics.

CountZero

Walk down any high street at any time of the day and you would hear a lot more verbal abuse.

Not on any high street I ever walk down at any time of day. Well, apart from drunks yelling abuse at each other late at night on their way home from a pub or club, but that’s directed at each other, not at the general populace.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

come on rmcattack I want to know where I need to go to get called a Nazi in the street, sounds like a fun place to go visit!!

rmacattack
    Free Member

You’s took it to literal , not solely being directed induvally and not necessarily racist.But get any large group of people together with one outcome on their minds and slurry will be spewed.

nofx
    Free Member

https://m.facebook.com/WeDemanduk/photos/a.528968127137702/2281009705266860/?type=3&source=48 . Not surprised they’re getting nicked! Click the link. 🙄

zippykona

Can I express solidarity with ” The Pentioners”

nofx
    Free Member

Rmacattack. Click in the link. That’s why they’re getting arrested. Racist xenophobic paedophiles.

Drac

akira

Curious about the fake laws? I presume they mean laws they disagree with, so these are the people we have to make sure we don’t upset by not leaving the EU?

MSP

I guess they mean when hate speech laws are used against white people, instead of the brown people they were intended for.

And of course the repeated mentions of “veterans” is straight from the American alt-right play book, I expect they are getting their directions from the Bannon network. So our proud patriots are selling out to foreign powers trying to undermine our own democracy.

Waderider
    Free Member

You couldn’t make it up they don’t have enough brain cells to understand the difference between standing for something and standing against. They’re for child abuse?!

Failed education for certain classes of society is the root cause of a lot of democracies woes. Uneducated folk vote for simple solutions to complex problems. Simple solutions proposed by charlatans such as Trump, Johnson and JRM, or lesser players such as this waste of oxygen.

kilo

Wtf is false adoption?
    Be curious what justice system corruption they are on about

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Be curious what justice system corruption they are on about

Id guess a lack of executions, imprisonment of the real heroes like the name changung convicted fraudster and illegal immigrant to the US Steve. Then all those times the law let’s off people they don’t like. Standard reactionary can’t be arsed to read past the headline stuff.

akira

And ironically seven or eight of the things they are against would be increased by Brexit. I’m getting tired of idiots but it’s becoming increasingly hard to avoid them.

zippykona

Everyone wants to be good at something.
    It’s just a shame that being a monumental prick is so easy to achieve.

Northwind

Well I for one am glad that someone stands for people starving. It’s a tricky corner to fight but it’s good that someone’s going to

martinhutch

Muppets.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 70 total)

The topic ‘“Yellow vest” **** gets nicked finally.’ is closed to new replies.