Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Yay! Good riddance, and don’t come back!
  • RudeBoy
    Free Member

The snow seems to have totally disappeared, now, and it’s dry once more. No more slip-sliding about on the ice, putting me pelvis out. And everything will be back to normal.

Mind, me mate said last night, he thought the snow had actually brought some cheer to people; that people were smiling more, and being more helpful and caring.

I don’t care. I’m just glad it’s gone.

druidh
    Free Member

Gone? Not at all. Just had a great walk up some nearby hills…

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Druidh, don’t be siilly. That’s up North somewhere, and therefore doesn’t count as being worthy of reporting.

I mean in London, silly!

Why would anyone think the weather anywhere else was of any consequence??? 😯

druidh
    Free Member

😀

stoat

Seconded, Pentlands were ace today!

dobo
    Free Member

i keep seeing lots of incomplete snowmen dotted around, even though the snow has been and gone for a few days down south, people playing in snow and their creativity always puts a smile on my face.
    If you think about it many people playing in the recent snow down south may have never had the opportunity before.

djglover
    Free Member

I thought you meant snigletrack

titaniumtit
    Free Member

If only I could say that about ”stoner” 😥 😆

djglover
    Free Member

wanna sell your evil, I’ll give you £850.

titaniumtit
    Free Member

As the words of ”stoner” read on my topic:

HAHAHAHAHA!

noteeth
    Free Member

I thought you meant snigletrack

Same here – but nicely timed by rudeboy, all the same. 😀

RudeBoy
    Free Member

tit, what on Earth are you on about??

Djglover; I have no comment to make on that matter.

andywhit
    Free Member

All gone ?

My garden just now in the Surrey Riviera just 30 miles from dat London.

thefallguy
    Free Member

plenty of snow in sherwood pines this morning too

titaniumtit
    Free Member

rudeboy, – just replying to this topic title.

nickc

I think Ti Tit was less than pleased about the “helpful” advice given to him about the sale of his overpriced Evil from Stoner and BigDummy a couple of days ago.

Loads of snow here (in the heaving metropolis that is Southern Northamptonshire) 🙂

crispybacon
    Free Member

Still pretty snowy down here in Pastyland, this was my garden today

Up on Dartmoor tomorrow on the bike for more of the same – whoopee!!

PS *waves* bye bye to AdamG (again)

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I love snow, me.
    This has been a proper winter so far. As winter should be.

Stu_N

Quite a bit here too (West Lothian). Been out on the road bike to Carnwath and back along A70, Pentlands looked stunning, a good thick covering on them. Harperigg Reservoir was completely frozen and covered in snow too – I guess Harlaw etc are frozen too?

Same for Ochils and Ben Vorlich/ Stuc a Chroin and the hills beyond. Must be an amazing day on the hills. Sadly no pics, didn’t take my camera and fingers would probably have been too cold to work it anyway :S

druidh
    Free Member

Nice views of the distant hills once the initial snow showers had passed – all the way out to Arran.

scraprider
    Free Member

still loads here in exeter , am off to dartmoor me self , princetown , to be exact

jam-bo

you’ll be lucky unless you got a 4×4. all roads to princetown are closed.

DavidB
    Free Member
    footflaps

Plenty still about:

Sandwich

Great pic Footflaps, successful strike?

scraprider
    Free Member

yup got a discovery, are they still that bad mate???

twang
    Free Member

Is the fella at the back a speedskater?

Flaperon

Still 8 inches here in Devon.

grizzlygus
    Free Member

RudeBoy – Member
    I mean in London, silly!

Still loads in Croydon – 2″ in my garden, according to my tape measure.

Still, Croydon is ‘Greater’ London, I guess that you mean where you live in ‘Lesser’ London.

*smugly sniggers*

jam-bo

scraprider – i think they are passable in a 4×4, still a lot of snow about on the high moors. okehampton way has even more. off early tomorrow morning for a bit a snowboarding on ger tor or around there.

curtisthecat
    Free Member

Lots of snow still in Hertfordshire.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

All of London is Greater, Gus, you silly arse!

No, I think the rain killed most of it off. Mind you, you’re much closer to Antarctica, so it’s bound to be colder down there.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Snow up to a foot deep round Norber today, but also glorious sunshine! Simply F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C :o) I took approx 800 pics…

curtisthecat
    Free Member

More snow coming next week! And minus 13 tonight. Possibly.

aviemoron
    Free Member

Eh! Gone! You joking! Theres got to be 2′ of the stuff here in Aviemore and 3+ on the hill. Bugger mtbing I’m in skiing mode.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Minus 13??? Where are you, bloody Siberia???

Why do thoe outside the M25 think the weather where they are actually matters? 😯

grizzlygus
    Free Member

All of London is Greater

Mmm……..don’t know about that.

What about ‘North London’……….I mean, it’s not even really London. ‘Cause for a start it’s “North” which must mean that it’s foreign or something.

btw, I can’t believe how lazy people have become because of the snow. My next door neighbour, who is granted very old, has not bothered bringing in her milk all week. She’s just let the milk bottles pile up, because obviously she’s too scared of a bit of snow to open her front door ffs.

And the selfish cow hasn’t bothered to check if I’m alright. Where’s all this “looking out for your neighbour during difficult times” stuff, eh ?

I don’t know ……. some people think only of themselves 🙁

scraprider
    Free Member

cheers jam bo , will pop down that way if i can ride i will if not go somwear eles, have a good day on yer board m8, um i never been snowboarding, prolly cos i got no ballance lol

andywhit
    Free Member

lol @ gg

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘Yay! Good riddance, and don’t come back!’ is closed to new replies.