Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Yari & luftkappe, how many tokens? + Fox DPX2 spacers
  • kimbers

Ive got a 29 160mm Yari

Luftkappe + 2 tokens in my old Pike was brilliant

Yari Ive had trouble finding my sweet spot, added a luftkappe swapped the MoCo for an Splug which helped a lot.
    For local riding its great, but anything steeper than Aston and its sitting too low in its travel after a few hits

Im running 2 tokens already Ive just added a 3rd one but worried itll be too progressive Im 100kg with kit, which I think is the problem

so anyone running 4 or 5 tokens in theirs?

also stealth wanted add, anyone have a DPX2 0.2in volume reducer- the smallest one they want to sell?

Bagstard
    Free Member

At similar weight I was running no tokens, but with higher pressure, have you tried that? Tokens just made it harsh on the hands for me, run some compression if riding steep stuff.

SirHC

Rebound too slow and its packing down?

dove1

As above, I am a similar weight and run Yaris with no tokens.
    Started with 2 tokens, reduced it to one but it was still too harsh and made my hands ache really badly. No tokens and increased pressure is much better.

mindmap3
    Free Member

I had to run my Yari’s and Luftkappe with no tokens. They were at too progressive with tokens in.

On a separate note, getting rid of them was the best thing I did.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Another 100Kgs rider with that fork set-up, no tokens for me.

Scamper
    Free Member

100kg and no tokens for me too and about 85-90psi at 30 percent sag. Initially I did try a RMP ramp control unit which did sort the ramp up out but not the lack of plushness or mid stroke support. When I stuck the Luftkappe in I found the ramp up too harsh on my wrists as I believe the ramp control in its open setting is still the equiv of 1.5 tokens. Took the RMP out and it is much better

kimbers

cool, cheers gang

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Yari & luftkappe, how many tokens? + Fox DPX2 spacers’ is closed to new replies.