Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Yari – is the airspring the only difference between different travel versions?
  • joemmo
    Free Member

As per the title – my Yaris came at 130mm and I have since extended them to 140 with a new airspring. The stanchions have sag markings for 130 and 140 but I’m mulling over swapping to a longer travel frame and wondered if the fork can be extended to any of its possible configs up to 180mm with only an airspring change. I think it can… but if someone knows for sure that would be helpful. ta

pembo6
    Free Member

Yep. Air spring is the only change u need.
    But just to be sure, check this link and put in your fork serial number and click on upgrades. It tells u all the available upgrades for that specific fork.
    trailhead.rockshox.com/en/

joemmo
    Free Member

thanks – it shows all the airsprings from 120 to 180 so I guess that’s a yes

colourofsound
    Free Member

I have a 150mm Yari i’ve been considering busting to a 140mm when its in for it’s lower service – maybe we can do a trade? Mine’s not debonair though. Give me a shout.

vincienup
    Free Member

Thanks for that Trailhead link, Pembo. That’s a new one on me and will save a lot of digging around. 😁

joemmo
    Free Member

I have a 150mm Yari i’ve been considering busting to a 140mm when its in for it’s lower service – maybe we can do a trade? Mine’s not debonair though. Give me a shout.

cheers for the offer but I’m looking at options that would require 160-170 travel change

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Yari – is the airspring the only difference between different travel versions?’ is closed to new replies.