YARD SALE..turner flux, hope wheels, gravity dropper, talas 32 forks and yeti fr

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale YARD SALE..turner flux, hope wheels, gravity dropper, talas 32 forks and yeti fr

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • YARD SALE..turner flux, hope wheels, gravity dropper, talas 32 forks and yeti fr
  • iBaa

Hi,

Could you send a photo of the gravity dropper?

How far does it drop and could you confirm the length of the seat post?

Thanks

Alex

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

will do

thanks
    si

Premier Icon ryan_c
    Subscriber

ygm re. gd
    ryan

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

Okay so due to a visit to the consultants i will not be riding for the summer so we have

hope pro 2 front hub red 20mm/hope xc silvergray rear hub QR on en521, black rims and spokes DB. Mine and used for one trip to the pryenees and on and off due to injury in total possibly 300 miles. Strong and lightish,no dents dints I have counted 3 nicks on the rims pics on request
    £155 posted

[/url]nullhttp://farm6.static.flickr.com/5161/5730770273_d7e787b504_z.jpg

Whilst i am at it my brothers (he is 65)
    09 Large red and polished rear Turner DW Flux, this is my brothers (64 years old) bought as new a few weeks ago, the person he bought it from had never built it up, it is helitaped up and has had less than 6 rides on it. Comes with 6 ride old FSA orbit extreme headset and turner seat clamp,originial reciept is with it and turner transfer the warrenty.
    Reason for sale is it is ‘too racey and low for me’, meaning he is returning to a more upright and big travel bike which is a skills compensator I have ridden it for a little way and can say it is fab, all the reviews are true
    £875 with headset and posted

null
    null

2007 Fox RL talas 140/120/100 qr forks, £220 email for details please.

Yeti as r 7 white medium with DHX 5 plus FSA mixed headset and brand new XT mech minty. Bought from fellow STW, planned for this to be my summer bike, loads of travel to prevent further injury.
    £680 posted

Gravity dropper post 27,2, classic multi drop. Bought from here but never fitted missung the bottom half of the bar clamp $2 from gravity dropper site, some rub on anodisation £100 ono.

email for pics

vondally AT googlemail Dot com

Thanks

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

Hello if any one has emailed me could you please retry as the thing has gone on the blink.

Gravity dropper pics here

length is 380 from top to bottom and is multi drop 1 and then all the way down.

Pics of yeti here

karloff70

Do the Talas forks have V mounts by any chance?

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber
    karloff70

Cheers…

Joxster

YHM Re Forks

Premier Icon faint
    Subscriber
    Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

forks sold

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘YARD SALE..turner flux, hope wheels, gravity dropper, talas 32 forks and yeti fr’ is closed to new replies.