Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Yahoo email down at the moment?
  • andrewh
    Free Member

Is it just mine or will no-one else’s load either?

bigyinn
    Free Member

Me too.

ourmaninthenorth

can’t get mine to load either.

apparently we’re all still luddites for clinging onto this anachronistic service and should all have moved to gmail years ago. or so i’m regularly told by the self appointed cool kids.

andrewh
    Free Member

That’s alright then, if yours are off too nothing I can do about it.
    While others may be ‘better’/’cooler’/etc I really can’t be bothered changing my address after a dozen years with the same one.

dan1980
    Free Member

Mine appears to me working fine…

Stoner
    Free Member

how’s that Amstrad E-m@iler going for you grandad?

I SAID, HOW@S THAT AMSTRAD E@MAILER going … oh never mind. Have a cup of tea. Have you heard of this great new beat combo on Top of the Pops called Coldplay?

scandalous
    Free Member

yep

andytherocketeer

certainly slow. where slow means slower than yahoo normally is (which is pretty darn slow anyway).

I note they briefly pushed another update the other day which was yet another quiet reversal of their grade A mess up late last year. but it’s back to the same stupid layout again. still looks friggin awful, and the android app still keeps flashing up about that stupid conversation view.

maybe they do listen to complaints. and there were an awful lot.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Seems to be ok again now.

Del

i’m using gmail for work purposes and frankly find the whole conversation thing rather irritating.
    yahoo really do continue to shoot themselves in the foot though.

ononeorange

It wouldn’t load earlier and has generally been even more unstable than it usually is today.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Yahoo email down at the moment?’ is closed to new replies.