XTR (M970) SPD Pedals – Unfitted/Unused With Packaged Cleats, Bolts etc

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale XTR (M970) SPD Pedals – Unfitted/Unused With Packaged Cleats, Bolts etc

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • XTR (M970) SPD Pedals – Unfitted/Unused With Packaged Cleats, Bolts etc
  • http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=54878

I have decided to stick with Speedplay on my new build so these are for sale. My loss and I’ll have to take it on the chin. No idea what I was thinking. I love Speedplay pedals. These are top of the range Shimano pedals but you’ll know that anyway.

£75 posted or very near offer . Sorry, no paypal but cheque, bank transfer or cash on collection would be fine. They will be sent with tracking number etc.

Photo’s of the actual pedals, cleats etc. can be sent on request
    although they’ll look like photo’s of brand new XTR M970 pedals.

Email in my profile. Thanks.

Candodavid has first refusal (previous advert). Pictures have been sent twice but are not getting there for some reason.

stanley

Are these definitely M970s and not M980s?

If they were 980s and a bit cheaper, I would be interested.
    980’s can be had for £77 new (+£6 postage)

I am a complete buffoon!!! They’re PD-M980. What an absolute idiot, I am!
    £70 posted and an absolute cast iron guarantee that they’re m980, brand new, not even greased axles or a complete refund including postage costs.
    I need to stay away from wine early in the evenings

stanley

Lol!!

I’ll have them if still available.
    Whereabouts are you?

North Cheshire. Send an email Stanley and we can sort it all out. I’m embarrassed. I don’t even know what I own.

The pedals are now sold. Apologies to Candodavid. I tried to send photo’s to you twice.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘XTR (M970) SPD Pedals – Unfitted/Unused With Packaged Cleats, Bolts etc’ is closed to new replies.