XTR cranks, E13/Straitline chainguides and a Hammerschmidt

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale XTR cranks, E13/Straitline chainguides and a Hammerschmidt

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • XTR cranks, E13/Straitline chainguides and a Hammerschmidt
  • messiah

Jones’d XTR M960 175 Crank with 32t Homebrew chainring

No point splitting these two out. Chainring in fine condition as I replace the chain regularly so don’t tend to wear the teeth much. Chain changed last month with no problems.

Perfect singlespeed or 1×9/10 chainset and a lovely light setup. £80 posted

E13 Chainguide for ISCG05– the plastic bashguard has a crack but they all do that. It looks to be a bodge up with a 32-36 backplate and a red 36-40t skid-plate. It was easy to setup on my 32t ring and has never dropped a chain on me. Would work from 32-36t rings I would say. £35 posted

XTR M970 175 Crank pictured not for sale

32t ISCG03 (old) Straitline Silentguide – a couple of weeks use so no wear. Will come in original packaging with all instructions. £50 posted.

Truvativ Hammershmidt with 22t ring for ISCG03 (old). Complete kit with BB, cable and X9 shifter. This has seen plenty of use but has never missed a beat, the crank arms and bash ring are suitably scar’d, the top guide is not fitted but supplied (no bolts) but my chain never came off in over a year running without it (makes cleaning it easier which is why I never replaced it). Bottom bracket fitting splines are a bit marked/damaged but it all goes together great and the bearings are very smooth. Shifter comes with the mount so this is all you will need (as long as your frame is ISCG03)

£150 posted for the Hammershmidt setup (pics can be supplied later).

thepimpmessiah AT gmail DOT com

boxxer7

Ygm re the E13

robarnold

Whats the BCD on the M960 cranks?

messiah

The M960 cranks have a funky 102mm BCD hence the Homebrewed ring. Blackspire/Middleburn/Homebrewed and some others do rings that fit.

Silent Guide sold.

E13 and Hammerschmidt have had nibbles but nobody has yet paid up.

messiah

Hammerschmidt sold.

E13 guide and XTR crank to be advertised again.

messiah

Straitline Sold.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘XTR cranks, E13/Straitline chainguides and a Hammerschmidt’ is closed to new replies.