XTR cable cap cover problem

Home Forum Bike Forum XTR cable cap cover problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • XTR cable cap cover problem
  • Frisky

The cap that protects mud and spray from getting into the cables. I’ve lost the two caps with the screw head when replacing my cables. It’s for the M952 rapidfire shifters. Does anyone know where I can get some and are they the same as the new xtr ones because then spares would be easy to get hold of.

Dibbs

I lost one of those a few years ago, my LBS ordered the part through Madison and it took about 6 weeks to arrive. If you go on the Shimano Europe site there’s exploded diagrams of quite a bit of stuff. I’d put a link but the Shimano sites are down at the moment.

Frisky

I could just fill the gap with some foam or plug it with something else. Should be an easy part to get hold of. I’ll head down the local bike shop and see if they have any as can’t find anything online.

Btw, I’ve tried using the shimano website before and think the product database sucks. It didn’t load for me either about a week ago and the search came up with hundreds of results. 🙁

Dibbs

Shimano.com and it’s related web sites are currently undergoing essential maintenance. We will be completed shortly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘XTR cable cap cover problem’ is closed to new replies.