Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • XSmall ASR 5 2013 anywhere?
  • vrapan
    Free Member

Just as per title does anyone know where I might be able to get one of the above??? I am sure I could find shops last month that were selling them but I am looking now almost ready to buy and I can’t find one darned shop!!!

Maybe it decided to live up to its name or something!

Thanks guys!

vrapan
    Free Member

Can’t believe the only decent frame I have found on XS size is not available anywhere to buy! Even then Anthem X is not available in XS.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

The 575 got xsmall, the wife have one 2013

vrapan
    Free Member

Thanks, but I am really after the ASR5a or c. They both come at XS sizes but apparently the Al ones are not getting produced any more and there is no stock anywhere. That is according to an email from a guy called Scott at Silverfish. They can get carbon ones in XS which are ordered with a lead of no longer than couple weeks apparently so might end up having to do that.

I just wanted to throw my leg over one really and was looking for a shop with demo fleets but might need to do that on a small instead.

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

You’re going to be hard pushed to find any shop that would have a demo bike in XS I’m afraid.
    As they obviously represent quite a big expense stores build up what they know will be most popular and that’s not XS.

plushhill
    Free Member

We had a demo in XS as one of the PHC partners is a shorty. We know where it went so could maybe link you up with the new owner? It will be at the Tribe meet in the summer and it usually goes to the mini dh at FOD

vrapan
    Free Member

Richiethesilverfish I do appreciate that I am not about to find an XS to demo, have surrendered to trying out a Small with the hopes that whoever I demo it from might be willing to put a very short stem on it so I can ride the thing!

Plushhill Do you have even small ASR5s to demo? I have been thinking of a trip to shropshire staying at the camping/pods site nearby so that would be perfect for me. Thanks for the offer btw but I am planning on buying it in the next month.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘XSmall ASR 5 2013 anywhere?’ is closed to new replies.