Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Xmas Decorations…
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Who just can’t be bothered?

They cost money, they look a bit [censored by moderators] and you just have to take them down again.

Bah Humbug.

cinnamon_girl

Xmas? What’s all that about?

Have given it a miss for the last few years – I feel liberated. 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Ooh, where’s my invite Auntie C_G?
    I’ve been tasked with sorting out alcohol. This, I can handle.

Hohum
    Free Member

Mrs Ho hum and I have 3 young children and it is them, well the oldest 2 really, who push us every year to put up the tree and all that.

To be honest, I quite like it, but some people can go a little bit over the top…

iDave
    Free Member

I don’t bother, I fail to gain any pleasure from baubles and such

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I don’t bother.

sweepy
    Free Member

Well I love xmas you bunch of humbuggers, mind you theres no kids here, the tree goes up xmas eve, phil spectors Xmas album followed by liutenant Kije on the stereo, glass of baileys and a bottle of malt and then a couple of days later the tree goes out the back door. Job done till next year.

Pieface

We always go away to family over the Christmas holidays so don’t bother with decorations at our own place apart from cards and so on, however it is nice to go to other places where they have put decorations up.

Kevevs
    Free Member

oh, I’m defo going for it this year. I’m getting a £3 smart price xmas tree and all the smart price globules annd strimmage for my man-flat from ASDA, woop. Light that sh it up! gotta make an effort. I’ve checked it out and I reckon I can proper go mental for about £25! I spend xmas at my parents anyway. but no reason not to go mad creative on the mini-miniature xmas tree! It’s gonna be the best 12″s of xmas shizzle evr! braaap!

Torminalis
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmgf60CI_ks[/video]

These guys are amateurs. 😯

tazzymtb

it’s the only time of year a fat jolly man can empty his sack all over the house and no-one complains about the mess.

I love crimbo it’s the babby jeesus’s birfday innit so it’s special and we can celebrate the birth of god’s son by eating far too much turkey and putting nasty tinsel on everything just like they had in bethlehem a couple of thousand years ago.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

however it is nice to go to other places where they have put decorations up.

Hmmm, this has got me thinking. Kevevs is that like a Xmas tree in a box, fully decorated already so I can just whip out the wood and have the baubles and flashy bits all on display, in one swift move to impress ladies with?

If it was good enough for the baby Jesus in Bethlehem it’s gotta be worth it, although I ain’t filling my bed with straw.

Kevevs
    Free Member

that’s so touching tazzy, and in that soft voice that you do 🙂
    I’ll be hitting the trails on xmas eve (marin or penmachno) then eating and drinking myself stupid on my birthday (xmas day) 38!. I think all the decorations are for me you see not that jeezus fella.

tazzymtb

don’t forget

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

😆 Good work Tazzy!

Kevevs
    Free Member

I dunno tsy, they have it in a box for 3 pound. I guess you have to install the tree and adorn it with cheapo things, but that’s the creative bit! get the £3 tree and just put stuff on it. blanche some broccoli.

loving the idea of a chhwaaa-ching! whip it out, xmas in a box. all the shiz, there you go. xmas brand. It’d releive the stress for a lot of people.

tazzymtb

TSY- birfday beer helps creativity, off to bed now as it’s a school night and I have to pretnd to be a professional tomorrow 😀

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Christmas time for a SLAYER fan! 😈

Kevevs
    Free Member

terry-goldensteinenshmurf.

philconsequence
    Free Member

mrsconsequence loves xmas, i take great delight in being the biggest scrooge i can up until christmas morning when she opens all her presents.

at least she makes an effort to spread her christmassy joy, she’s bought a couple of issues of nuts/zoo etc to cut out all the boobs and make a giant boob based xmas card for my friend 🙂

jon1973
    Free Member

We don’t go mad but we do put up decorations – the same ones we’ve been putting up for the last 4 or 5 years, so it doesn’t really cost anything (apart from the extra electricity used to make the little bulb flash on and off). Got to get in to the Christmas spirit innit.

sweepy
    Free Member

at least she makes an effort to spread her christmassy joy, she’s bought a couple of issues of nuts/zoo etc to cut out all the boobs and make a giant boob based xmas card for my friend

try to sneak in a pair of manboobs

mogrim

I like Christmas, but then I have small kids and their enthusiasm is infectious.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Xmas Decorations…’ is closed to new replies.