Xmas Clearout Update Revelations, Crossrides, XT Discs

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Xmas Clearout Update Revelations, Crossrides, XT Discs

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Xmas Clearout Update Revelations, Crossrides, XT Discs
  • olie

Hi All,

Clear out is going well but still have:

08 R/S Revelation 426 air u-turns in great condition £200 + p+p
    Mavic Crossrides, In good condition but for a small scratch on rear wheel £75 + p+p.
    XT disc brakes. Caliper, levers and hoses all bled up ready to go but no rotors. £80 + P+P.

Email: oliverelsworth@btinternet.com

Mavic Crossrides, In good condition but for a small scratch on rear wheel £75 + p+p.

Pics please 🙂 [all sorts of rubbish AT gmail DOT com]

tang

which model are the brakes? cheers

Premier Icon Skippy
    Subscriber

Olie- What is the steerer length of the forks and what colour are they. Thanks

olie

Steerer lenght is 195mm and they are white.

Erm brakes are the model prior to current XT i.e non servowave.

I’m in Rochdale if anyone want to collect or have a look.

Olie

olie

Looks like the wheels have gone but fork and brakes still available

Olie

Premier Icon Leadfold
    Subscriber

I am very interested in the forks, so I hope you won’t mind a few questions.

You say they are ’08 forks, do you have receipts for them, are they under warranty still?

I looked up the full spec on the Rockshox website (http://www.sram.com/en/rockshox/trail/revelation/#) is this the fork you have for sale?

Finally, any chance of some pics?

olie

Leeksie,

Fork is an O8 the model you have linked to is 09(I think).

I’ve got foto’s if you drop me an email I’ll return with pic’s. Can’t suss out how to find you’re email in profile.

The fork is a 100/130mm travel with u-turn, dual air spring and rebound adjust with a lock out option. Steerer length is 195mm.

If you want to have a look I’m based in Rochdale near Manchester. Not sure if I’ve still got the receipt but I can guarantee they are legitimate.

Hope this helps

Olie

fontmoss

im interested in the forks if leeksie isnt

Premier Icon Leadfold
    Subscriber

Olie,

Please give me a call on 07770 677 644, or text me for an email address. I am reluctant to put it in a public space. I get enough spam as it is. I am miles from Rochdale, so coming over to take a look isn’t an option.

Premier Icon Leadfold
    Subscriber

Olie,

you say the bike has ‘rebound adjust with a lock out option’, presumably what Rockshox call ‘poploc’?

One thing I forgot to ask; is does the fork take a standard quick release or is it the Maxle QR?

olie

Fontmoss,

drop me an email if you are keen, Leeksie is checking out the photo’s I’ll email them over to you as well.

Olie

fontmoss

my email is in my profile, ta

olie

Fontmoss ygm!

Olie

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Xmas Clearout Update Revelations, Crossrides, XT Discs’ is closed to new replies.