XFusion velvet RL forks, 120mm, tapered, 15mm bolt thro

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale XFusion velvet RL forks, 120mm, tapered, 15mm bolt thro

• This topic has 0 replies, 0 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Premier Icon iainc.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • XFusion velvet RL forks, 120mm, tapered, 15mm bolt thro
  • Premier Icon iainc
    Subscriber

as title, RL version, tapered steerer with 120mm travel and 15mm Syntace bolt through, in white.

I bought these new 3 months ago as part of a Soul build by LBS. After around 10 rides they developed a creak, so went back to importer (Upgrade Bikes) under warranty. In the interim I bought a set of Reba’s.

I now have the XFusions back, with brand new steerer, crown and stanchions. I haven’t fitted them, so steerer is uncut and full length. No crown race has been fitted. The lowers and Syntace Bolt are original. There are 2 chips on the lowers, one tiny, less than a mm, one quite big,about 8mm where one of the kids carelessely clunked their BMX stem against it. I have touched this up.

These retail at just over £400 and can be had online at £365. Given that mine are effectively new, but with a chip on the lower I am looking for around £260, posted.

I can email pics.

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘XFusion velvet RL forks, 120mm, tapered, 15mm bolt thro’ is closed to new replies.