XC part for sale from a broken frame.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale XC part for sale from a broken frame.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • XC part for sale from a broken frame.
  • willf

Very keen on the cranks if the axle and pedal threads are in good condition.

Regards,

Will F

craighudson

I am clearing out the parts from my now bust carbon XC frame to make funds available for a new bike. The majority of these parts came from the bike and a few were just left over spare parts from over the years.
    1. Hope Pro 2 rear wheel on DT swiss XR 4.20 rim, a few small dents along the rim but doesn’t stop tyres sealing and I do not use tubeless so no idea if that has been compromised or not. the alloy free hub fitted has the usual Hope grooves from the cassette digging in. doesn’t impact upon the use. just had a service and new pawls fitted. £80.
    2. XT rear mech, fr and rr shifters. All in great working order a KMC alloy jockey wheel fitted. £50 all in.
    3. Semi integrated Headest bearings including crown race, the bearings run smooth. £15.
    4.XT front wheel with DT swiss Xr 4.20 rim, centre lock disc fitted. Runs smooth just a few small dents along the rim edge, £70.
    5.Rock Shox reba fork with fitted remote lock out switch. The switch sometimes struggles to unlock but a wee pull on the cable releases it. Sure a new cable will sort. Some wear on the left leg although don’t notice any loss of pressure of leaks, still feels smooth to the touch with fork juice sprayed on it weekly since I had it and I haven’t seen any worsening of the wear. £100 ONO.
    6. 180mm drake disc, £8.
    7. 200mm brake disc, £8.
    8. 203mm brake disc, £8.
    9. Mavic 10 speed crossmax freehub, fitted by mistake from my LBS. after a few very short rides wondering why it never really felt right I dig a little on the Mavic tech site to find it had been fitted instead of the 9 speed one. £20.
    10.HB 495 front centre lock hub. Runs smooth barely used. £8.
    11.Hope X2 calipers with Mono M4 levers and reservoir. Calipers have been serviced by Hope recently and have recently had a set of superstar components sintered pads fitted which are barely used yet. The levers could do with a service though as a little wobbly at the axle point of the lever, also have braided hoses fitted. Still work great and come with 2 sets of spare pads from superstar. one sintered and one organic. £80.
    12. Superstar components lightweight grips. Only used 4 or 5 times with a total of just over 100 miles. £5.
    13. LX crank set with a middle ring and an XT left crank. long story! very tight and light. used regularly with no complaints. £10.
    14. Hope Vision HID enduro pack. Comes with all the original accessories, been looked after by hope all its life so still works like a charm. Includes 2 batteries for up to 6 hours of light. £100.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/69073175@N04/

craighudson

The cranks just have the normal shoe rub, pedal thread is all good. I do have spare pedals if required. Add £5 pd m520

tbike

Hi Craig,

Can I take number 11 and 13 please.

tBike.

craighudson

Tbike, email me from my profile and I’ll give you the PayPal acc details.

craighudson

Tbike, email reply has been sent to your email address. thanks

craighudson

Cranks sold.

awenborn

Hi, I’m interested in the Rebas. Is the wear you mention on the left leg on the front of the stanchion (can’t quite tell from photo). If you have any more photos, could you email them to me (address in profile)? Many thanks!

tbike

Sorry changed my mind. Please make them available again.

Premier Icon buck53
    Subscriber

Would you consider splitting shifters from mech? interested if so.

criefftony

I’ll take the cranks if they are still going.
    Let me know…

craighudson

Creiftony the cranks have become available again. Thanks for letting me know tbike. Awenborn I have sent u an email with more pics. Buck53 yes I can split shifter package up if required.

criefftony

Brilliant. I’ll have them.
    Let me know where you are / how much for postage.
    How do you want paying.
    T

craighudson

Criefftony just pay via PayPal my email is on my profile page. Email me and I will give I the PayPal info. Not really sure how much for postage so will look into it after my dinner and let u know.

criefftony

Have tried emailing you re cranks.
    Did you get a price for postage yet?

craighudson

Creifftony, sorry been working a few extra hrs and forgot to check. £4.50 will cover it, email is on my profile or go to my website and email me through that. West highland wheels.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘XC part for sale from a broken frame.’ is closed to new replies.