XC part for sale from a broken frame.
I am clearing out the parts from my now bust carbon XC frame to make funds available for a new bike. The majority of these parts came from the bike and a few were just left over spare parts from over the years.Posted 4 years ago
1. Hope Pro 2 rear wheel on DT swiss XR 4.20 rim, a few small dents along the rim but doesn’t stop tyres sealing and I do not use tubeless so no idea if that has been compromised or not. the alloy free hub fitted has the usual Hope grooves from the cassette digging in. doesn’t impact upon the use. just had a service and new pawls fitted. £80.
2. XT rear mech, fr and rr shifters. All in great working order a KMC alloy jockey wheel fitted. £50 all in.
3. Semi integrated Headest bearings including crown race, the bearings run smooth. £15.
4.XT front wheel with DT swiss Xr 4.20 rim, centre lock disc fitted. Runs smooth just a few small dents along the rim edge, £70.
5.Rock Shox reba fork with fitted remote lock out switch. The switch sometimes struggles to unlock but a wee pull on the cable releases it. Sure a new cable will sort. Some wear on the left leg although don’t notice any loss of pressure of leaks, still feels smooth to the touch with fork juice sprayed on it weekly since I had it and I haven’t seen any worsening of the wear. £100 ONO.
6. 180mm drake disc, £8.
7. 200mm brake disc, £8.
8. 203mm brake disc, £8.
9. Mavic 10 speed crossmax freehub, fitted by mistake from my LBS. after a few very short rides wondering why it never really felt right I dig a little on the Mavic tech site to find it had been fitted instead of the 9 speed one. £20.
10.HB 495 front centre lock hub. Runs smooth barely used. £8.
11.Hope X2 calipers with Mono M4 levers and reservoir. Calipers have been serviced by Hope recently and have recently had a set of superstar components sintered pads fitted which are barely used yet. The levers could do with a service though as a little wobbly at the axle point of the lever, also have braided hoses fitted. Still work great and come with 2 sets of spare pads from superstar. one sintered and one organic. £80.
12. Superstar components lightweight grips. Only used 4 or 5 times with a total of just over 100 miles. £5.
13. LX crank set with a middle ring and an XT left crank. long story! very tight and light. used regularly with no complaints. £10.
14. Hope Vision HID enduro pack. Comes with all the original accessories, been looked after by hope all its life so still works like a charm. Includes 2 batteries for up to 6 hours of light. £100.
The topic ‘XC part for sale from a broken frame.’ is closed to new replies.