Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Xbox One X or S?
  • orangewinger
    Free Member

Wanting to get an Xbox but can’t decide if the X is worth essentially £170 more than the S. I have a 4K TV but it’s not HDR and I’m thinking of getting a new 4K TV later this year / next year, but is it really worth that much more?

julians
    Free Member

It’s debatable whether it’s worth the extra, I have a one X and it’s very good,but a bit pricey.

I’d say if you already have an Xbox one then it’s definitely not worth upgrading to a one X,but if you don’t have an Xbox at all at the moment then you may as well get the all singing/dancing version.

burgatedicky

I’d echo Julian, upgraded from an Xbox360 about 6 months ago and spent a while mulling over the X vs S debate.

Went for the X in the end as it just seemed to make more sense to buy the better machine.

Something else to bear in mind is that the X can be stacked as it vents out of the rear/sides, not out of the top like the S.

I’ve got mine in a TV cupboard, but when its on I have the doors open as it does seem to warm up a bit!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    squirrelking
    Free Member

<p>Again, if you’re buying fresh and have the screen go for the X. Even without 4K you can get 60fps from some games so is still worth it.</p>

orangewinger
    Free Member

Currys having a cracking deal on the X and I can get 8% discount on vouchers through work. Question is do I wait for Black Friday?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Xbox One X or S?’ is closed to new replies.