Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Xbox One Deals with Gold (free Forza 6)
  • aracer
    Free Member

My google foo is failing on this one, so thought I’d try the oracle of all information here.

Logged on to my XBone account (ironically to install Forza 5 which is currently free with Games with Gold) and spotted Forza 6 under Deals with Gold (the stuff you get discounts on, but still have to pay for). But surprised to see it says “Owned”.

Have checked back through my e-mails and checked my Microsoft account to see what I’ve purchased as I was worried I’d accidentally bought it, but nothing there, so I can only assume I’m getting it for free. Anybody know any more, as I can’t find any mention of a deal on any Microsoft site?

Cougar

Well if it’s any help, I’m in the same boat. I’ve just checked and I own it too (plus some DLC) but I’ve certainly never bought it and don’t remember it ever being a freebie.

aracer
    Free Member

bump for the evening crowd in case anybody knows anything

aracer
    Free Member

Thanks, that’s the sort of info I was after, sounds like it’s a standard thing. It’s the sort of thing I might have bought (though I don’t remember) or possibly my kids could have when logged into my account 🙂

I’d found the first article since my first post, but it doesn’t seem to tie up with what I’m seeing – no mention on any MS or XB site, and no suggestion that it’s time limited. Also if it was it should surely have already finished. Anyway I have it downloading, but it will be a while on my non-fibre internet connection.

(and apologies for bumping when it already had been)

Drac

Yeah odd that it seems to be it was for a weeekend still running.

gnusmas

I had a similar thing with overwatch a few weeks back. Said i owned it and the kids got really excited. They played it on the weekend just fine. On the Monday night it said i had to purchase it. G-1 has asked for overwatch for his birthday now as he really enjoyed it.

I think it is “owned” for the free weekend to play.

Get Forza Horizon 3, much, much betterer 😀

aracer
    Free Member

Well by the time it has downloaded and installed, when I went to try and play it it said I needed to insert a disk or go to the store, and it’s now no longer showing as “owned”. No surprises then, I’ll know in future – TBH I’m happy enough playing Forza 5 which was free (and was happy enough playing F4 on the 360 – had been thinking about turning that on to play that).

Cougar

I did wonder if that might be the case. Oh well.

Get Forza Horizon 3, much, much betterer

+1, FH3 is ace.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Xbox One Deals with Gold (free Forza 6)’ is closed to new replies.