x2 Conti Race Kings 29er tyres 2.2 Protection versions Very Good / Excellent

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale x2 Conti Race Kings 29er tyres 2.2 Protection versions Very Good / Excellent

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • x2 Conti Race Kings 29er tyres 2.2 Protection versions Very Good / Excellent
  • Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

Were originally back and front. Front swapped out after one ride so approx 25 miles wear and is essentially like new. (First two pics)
    £27.50 posted

Rear (Last pic) has done around 200/250 miles and has some light scuffing to the side walls though the tread is wearing very well and has hardly been touched as you can see from the pic (pictured on the rim – Big Plus here for wear of Black Chilli compound).
    (I have photographed the area with the most scuffing to show the fairest reflection of condition possible). Some sealant residue inside this one.
    £17.50 posted

This rear one has been run tubeless on Crest rim so I know they hold air with Stan’s sealant 100% – also these tyres mount very easily tubeless with just a track pump (at least on these rims).

Neither tyre has any splits, cuts or damage other than the scuffs mentioned on the one with greater use.
    Expensive tyres (around the £45 mark each).

Selling to get some slightly more aggressive tyres for summer in French mountains.

Will do both tyres for £40 posted which I think is a very good price for these top quality tyres.

PayPal (gift or you pay fee) or bank transfer preferred please.
    email in profile (not for PayPal though)

stormy

Will take them yhm

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

SOLD Payment received. Cheers Stormy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘x2 Conti Race Kings 29er tyres 2.2 Protection versions Very Good / Excellent’ is closed to new replies.