Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • x-mini speakers, daisy chaining.
  • franksinatra

I got a x mini last week and was so impressed I got a second to daisy chain. Problem is that adding the second just halves the output, I lose all depth of sound. This doesn’t seem right, any experience of this to share?

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

I’ve got them – but not the current generation. Daisychaining is “twice” as loud for me.

Are the both charged? Are you using an 3.5mm extension lead or anything?

Does changing which one is first make a differnce?

franksinatra

Both charged and work fine independently, have tried all combinations but same result.

chrssmale
    Free Member

My first pair worked perfectly daisy chained, one died so I bought another on ebay and I found the sound was halved like you. My newer one didn’t have a sticker on the base and also didn’t extend as much as the original. After digging around on the web, I found out I ended up with a fake one. Quite a few on the web apparently. Bought another one (with a sticker on the base) and it now works fine again daisy chained 🙂

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Got 2. Had them for yonks. Two together very loud and great. There’s a clip on youtube of a guy with a heap of them – 16 iirc. Got mine of eBay complete with little velvety carry case. You might have got a fakey?

franksinatra

Both came via Amazon so would be surprised if they are fake?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘x-mini speakers, daisy chaining.’ is closed to new replies.