Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • X Fusion shocks
  • wors

Has anyone used one? Opinions

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Not as good as Fox, but then people will tell you fox are way behind the competition, then others will tell you that only coil will do.

In reality a good shock is probably worth a good few seconds, but then we’re a good few seconds off winning any races so…………..

X-fusion = ford focus ST

Fox = mitsubishi EVO

RS vivid = Aston DB9

CCDB = Bugatti Veryron

LoCo
    Free Member

Jury still out on the build and damping quality I reckon.

Ashley
    Free Member

X-Fusion = 1.6 hyundi coupe more like!

PaulD
    Free Member

Wors,

I have an O2 and a Glyde RL on single-pivot 5-inch frames and am very pleased with them.
    O2 is a very simple shock with only air-pressure variable.
    Glyde RL has a 300lb/inch spring with preload and rebound-to-lockout variables.

No hesitation to get more, escpecially when they come up for a song on ebay.

Pauld.

retro83
    Free Member

Has anybody got the one with adjustable compression damping instead of platform?

Only thing that concerns me is getting them serviced/replacements seals etc.

tomaso
    Free Member

Well I’ve had mine a whole 3 months of riding in the Lakes and its holding up fine. In a fit and forget kind a way it gets on and does the job. Perhaps I got lucky on the set up as there ain’t a lot to adjust on my Pitch.

Jase_MK
    Free Member

Got an O2rc on my FSR, been on for 18 months with no probs really. Adjustable damping seems to work well. I knackered the thread on the air valve (my fault) and got a replacement from the x-Fusion importers/dealers. They were pretty helpful and can handle all servicing if necessary.

StuE
    Free Member
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘X Fusion shocks’ is closed to new replies.