Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • X Factor results show
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

It's on in 2 mins.

If those twins are not voted out by the general public, they should be done in a controlled explosion out back.

allthepies
    Free Member

Mears on BBC2 innit

waihiboy
    Free Member

i really hate this time of year, not only is it bad enough the clocks go back but x factor and come bloody dancing ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

but yes those two little feckers should be shot!

toby1

Cole's outfit is alluring though!

whosthedaddy
    Free Member

Shit, brain dead TV.

And aye, they two feckers need to be shot.

Haribo
    Free Member

shame the celebs arent mashed this week. With Shitney and Robbie the dealers have been doing well

colnagokid

the little w@nkers are thru! ❗
    toby1- I prefer Danni's 😯

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

As for Micheal Buble murdering one of the most beautiful songs of all time.. its supposed to sound like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByUOFV5TusE&feature=player_embedded#

waihiboy
    Free Member

it's the dancing crap that does it for me, i can stomach most of the crap the wife watches but the dancing is too much, i have to leave the room.

im just waiting for poor brucie to do a 'tommy cooper'

Smee
    Free Member

Then those 3 muppets murdered another song. At least they will be getting punted shortly.

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

It's on in our house at the moment – my wife and daughters love it.

Thank god for wireles internet…..

derek_starship
    Free Member

The toss twins got through AGAIN.

WTF is wrong with the British public?

Crivens.

Smee
    Free Member

Public are taking the piss, just to see cowell getting wound up.

tails
    Free Member

im just waiting for poor brucie to do a 'tommy cooper'

If only the same would happen to cowel, he's about as likable as that nobber who runs the BNP

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Who on this earth could possibly be voting for those twins though? I'd rather vote for the BNP than them!
    Their act the night before was worse than apalling, the one in red didn't even look like he know what he was supposed to be doing & wasn't singing properly either!

(of course, this is all info i've gleaned from my GF & i didn't watch it, you understand…) 😉

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

Westlife singing a Daughtry song, which they MURDERED, THATS TOTALLY WRONG! They should be shot with the 2 gay twins! 😈

tomzo
    Free Member

I want the twins to win. TIred of all the shit wannabes that come out of xfactor, atleast those two would have a laugh about it.

terrahawk
    Free Member

never mind all that cack – did anyone see the new presenter on Country Tracks yesterday?

DING DONG.

GrahamS

I want the twins to win

*promptly calls friend at BT and has tomzo's phone disconnected*

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

atleast those two would have a laugh about it.

But they think they are good and that is dangerous. That Stavros Flatley guy was having a laugh and fair enough to him – he had his little bit of fame. But the twins think they have real talent and will cling to it for as long as they can…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘X Factor results show’ is closed to new replies.