Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Wyre or Cannock?
  • dibboid
    Free Member

Looking to go out for a few hours in the morning early-ish, anyone available for either?

mindmap3
    Free Member

What do you class as early-ish? I’ll be heading up to Cannock but need to go to the post office to collect my shock.

Can probably be up there for just after ten.

dibboid
    Free Member

Ideally between 8-9 as I’ve gotta be back cus I’m off to watch west brom play and need my pre match pint and tandoori chicken naan!

mindmap3
    Free Member

Fair enough…I would have been able to get there earlier if I had my shock.

dibboid
    Free Member

Improvise, make a replacement from a piece of 4 x 2 timber and make it a ht! Hardcore! Lol

sargey

Iwas going to say can i tag along diboid until you said **** ****.

dibboid
    Free Member

Haha, too early for the stw hardcore! 🙂 if no takers I’ll have to leave bike in the shed until next week. Mrs would go nuts if I go on my own. She worries so I have to respect that.

dibboid
    Free Member

Or was the **** **** for the west brom comment? Fwiw not a hardcore fan and hardly talk footy. Just a friend is going on hols and he gave me his and his wifes season tickets. 🙂 most of my friends are wolves fans so no chance of decent footy talk.

kinda666
    Free Member

I was supposed to be going to Brighton for the “promotion party” looks like I’ll be up the chase between 3 and 5 now instead 🙁

sargey

Yeah,depressed wolves fan surrounded by albion fans at work 🙁

kinda666
    Free Member

Depressed Wolves fan surrounded by other depressed Wolves fans at work…

dibboid
    Free Member

Well sargey I promise footy won’t be on the agenda of convo. As I said not mad on it

sargey

I have only been to the wyre forest a couple of despite living 10 miles away from it so if you want to meet up in the morniong i am up for that.

dibboid
    Free Member

Ok cool, email addy is in profile. I don’t know where you would park but if you want to meet up on route and follow each other in… I’m not 100% of route around but I can export a gpx file and stock it in my gps. Should be able to go from that. 🙂

Exchange contact details for delays etc.

sargey

Ha,just told my wife that i am meeting a stranger in some woods for a ride. 😯

dibboid
    Free Member

Lol, I’ve got route for forest in gps. Thank you endomundo. 🙂 see you there!

rOcKeTdOg

Go to Cannock, you won’t be alone on a sunny saturday there’ll be millions of peeps there!

Wyre on sunday for me

dibboid
    Free Member

Cheers for coming out today sargey, hope you didn’t get too wet afterwards, I can’t believe how jammy I was missing the rain. And how you enjoyed the route I took you! 🙂 I love the wyre forest!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Wyre or Cannock?’ is closed to new replies.