Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • WWSTW do?
  • philxx1975
    Free Member

Is Hoofing the **** in the slats still frowned upon?

jimjam
    Free Member

Is Hoofing the **** in the slats still frowned upon?

Just so long as you’re not misgendering the Hoofee.

DezB
    Free Member

that’s if you can even hit him at any kind of range. Right?
    From watching McMafia last night, even experienced Russian gun handlers miss from 10 yards away. So, I don’t think the gun option is wise.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jamj1974

Adam, I’m very sorry to hear you and your partner are suffering from this needless bullshit.

The nasty, spineless dickhead abusing your partner clearly has some significant issues – so I would avoid the options that involve any degree of confrontation.  Personally, I would call the police and let them deal with it – this as others have said is a hate crime and needs to be dealt with severely.

Take care,

J

aracer
    Free Member

AdamW wrote:

I’d post a pic of said mutt but they’re in google and every time I try it comes up with a broken link (  https://photos.app.goo.gl/q3l2u2zQdUFbnN5W2 , when caught trying to sneak into bed. 

Let’s try this – lovely looking dog everybody should be able to see:

Nothing to add in terms of advice, but I hope you get it sorted.

natrix
    Free Member

From watching McMafia last night, even experienced Russian gun handlers miss from 10 yards away

Use one of those laser red dot sights and a big shooter like a 44 Magnum (a la Clint Eastwood) or (back in the real world) report to the local dog warden

singletrackmind

Well, You know in Leathal Weapon when Mel Gibson goes to the range and shoots a smiley face with a revolver at 50m ?
    I went to LA a few years ago and did the gun range thing
    Clip target on wire and send down range with a button like a roller shutter door
    Shot a 38 S&W snub nose revolver at 25mtr distance . All bullets hit the nasty man with the rifle , no smiley face though .
    One thing that struck me was the noise. Even little hand guns really go BANG when fired indoors.
    Could give my cousin a call. He shoots competition rifles at ranges up to 1000yrds.

maccruiskeen

‘Or maybe just a phone/dictaphone recording the audio ‘

have you noticed that if you put your phone in your shirt pocket the camera faces forwards.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member
Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘WWSTW do?’ is closed to new replies.