Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • WTF is wrong with some people
  • Pigface
    Free Member
    fr0sty125
    Free Member

Barbaric

Lifer
    Free Member

😡

aracer
    Free Member

Not wanting to downplay this, so please don’t flame me, but I knew before clicking it would about animal cruelty (because that’s usually what results in such thread titles). Meanwhile some people are so wrong that they do things like this to other people or children. Of course there is always the sociological argument about gateway crimes…

ton

I don’t know why, but I find cruelty to animals worse that cruelty towards people.
    wrong I know, but I just do.

binners

Maybe someone just stepped in a massive dog egg in a pair of sandals, while they were out cross bowing? And Ziggy was in the wrong place at the wrong time?

franksinatra

That dog would have won any Halloween fancy dress competition.

Lifer
    Free Member

What about Weird and Gilly?

kayak23

Meanwhile some people are so wrong that they do things like this to other people or children.

I don’t buy the whole hierarchy thing. Humans can be real nasty ####ers and if we treated animals better, I’m pretty sure we might treat our own species better too. It’s these kind of evil shits that will perhaps graduate to the perceived higher ‘value’ of other humans.

Complete brain dead morons. Doesn’t surprise me.
    Hideous.

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

No doubt someone’ll be along in a minute to dismiss such behaviour as ‘banter’
    I despair

Stoner
    Free Member

No doubt

hmmmm, I think I have just enough doubt for us all on this one…

munrobiker
    Free Member

I don’t know why, but I find cruelty to animals worse that cruelty towards people.
    wrong I know, but I just do.

There’s probably some justification for that in that the people that did this didn’t think it was a problem, or maybe even thought it was funny, because it was “just an animal” which displays a different disregard for life to people that hurt and kill people usually do it because there’s something wrong with the person committing the crime.

Back in the 17th century they used to shove live cats into Guys, so that they would scream realistically on the bonfire.

Now we get disgusted by people taking potshots at pets.

Evidence that humanity is making some progress? (all be it slowly)

fasthaggis

if we treated animals better, I’m pretty sure we might treat our own species better too

Some people think that there is a link

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Didn’t watch it, someone recently shared (without warning) a link of two hateful young women torturing and killing a tortoise. Indeed wtf. I don’t gave the stomach for cruelty.

JAG

Kayak23 +1

There is no hierarchy – a life is a life. Animals have emotions and feel fear and pain just like we do.

The Sh1t who did that needs help.

Houns

What ton said

project
    Free Member

Some pathetic idiots out there,who find animals are just playthings to indulge their hunting practice on.

But it was and is somebodies loved dog, not a fluffy toy to abuse.

Junkyard
    Free Member

There is no hierarchy – a life is a life. Animals have emotions and feel fear and pain just like we do

Unless we are hungry or want to do medical experiments.

Scapegoat

I rather suspect this is someone’s attempt at avoiding paying to have it put down rather than target practice.

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

WTF is wrong with some people

In a word, everything

CountZero

“What really got me was the way Ziggy sat there, with that bolt through his head, wagging his tail at me in such a good-natured way asking for a bit of a fuss.”

😥

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

What happened to the idiot he was with?

boxelder

What about Weird and Gilly?

They didn’t play left hand, so weren’t seen to be different?

But where were the spiders, is the question??

yourmywifenow
    Free Member

Ton has it

RAGGATIP
    Free Member

****ing ***ers. God these stories make me sad. Pure evilness.

JCL
    Free Member

Yep what Ton said.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

There is no hierarchy – a life is a life

I’ve yet to meet anyone who genuinely lives by this mantra; taking it to its logical conclusion means none of us would squash a midge that was biting us or flush a spider down the drain.

I believe we all have our own moral hierarchy.

I am curious as to where the dog’s owner was in all this. Was it the owner who shot it or is this a stray dog that’s been causing problems for people and animals in the woods that some vigilante has decided to “take down”?

pirahna
    Free Member

It would be interesting to know who owned the dog, the people I see with that sort of dog tend to wanna be hard men. Maybe there was was reason it was done?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I’ve yet to meet anyone who genuinely lives by this mantra; taking it to its logical conclusion means none of us would squash a midge that was biting us or flush a spider down the drain.

That’ll be yer Buddhists for ya

Pigface
    Free Member

I see with that sort of dog tend to wanna be hard men.

🙄 I’ve had two staffys by your logic I am some kind of fighting maniac 🙄

mudshark
    Free Member

I don’t at all – but certainly hate it. I imagine that this is a failed put down attempt rather than someone having ‘fun’ – quite possibly a psychopath anyway.

Wouldn’t be too bothered if the dog had got his own back and ripped the ****ts balls off – or someone else smashed him on the head with a bat, that kind of cruelty to people works for me.

ratnips
    Free Member

We have had a problem with a gang shooting swans along along the canal recently. Found some primary school age kids with a crossbow which makes you question the parents as they never bought this in a shop themselves! Luckily this one was saved after a trip to the local vets.

Meanwhile, the elephant is still in the room, or at least the cow is still in the “centre track restrainer”

MoreCashThanDash

Yep we kill and eat certain animals for food. The process can be cruel.

I have no problem with that.

Cruelty such as this example, with no benefit to anyone, that I do object to.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘WTF is wrong with some people’ is closed to new replies.