Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • WTF…! i daren’t offer a solution to her breathing for fear of being banned….
  • alpin
    Free Member

why, just why would you do it? she’s got kids herself FFS!

or does she not see anything wrong in people abusing kids…?

molgrips
    Free Member

Are you expecting a rational answer? Or have you not heard of disturbed or mentally ill people in your world?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I can’t read that I’m afraid. Why is she a paedophile ? Who knows. It’s extremely likely that she was the victim of a paedophile herself when she was a child though. That might explain some of it.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    scaredypants

(wot molgrips & gus said)

alpin
    Free Member

arrrrrgh!

i do not see your argument. surely if they have been abused they’d be even more intolerant of it than most… a bit like ex-smokers.

i’m not a pshycologist. i don’t want to understand what is going on in their heads. i’d rather stop all brain functioning with some heavy drugs.

GrahamS

Would it be such a major story if she was a male paedo?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Alpin – yo would think so but it would appear that abused become abuser is common. I have no idea why.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

i do not see your argument.

I think it’s probably a fact more than an argument.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I have no idea why.

Well I’m no expert. But how about :

Being interfered and raped by a paedophile **** a child’s head up.
    A child with a f**ked up head grows into an adult with a f**ked up head ?

seven
    Free Member

How about the old principal of innocent until proved guilty.
    i think it’s outrageous that the telegraph have published her photo.

with all the publicity how’s she going to get a fair trial, if it even comes to that.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

how’s she going to get a fair trial,

Well it will be a result for her if she can prove that she can’t get fair trial. She will be acquitted.

juan
    Free Member

yuo she is just under investigation so far, I think it’s the justice that is going to decide if she’s guilty or not

robbo1234biking

yuo she is just under investigation so far, I think it’s the justice that is going to decide if she’s guilty or not

Yeh but now that has been published everyone assumes she is guilty and she will be ousted from society whether she is guilty or not

Coyote
    Free Member

Brings up an interesting dilema really with the whole sex crime scenario. Publish their identities before a trial and there will always be those who say “There’s no smoke without fire” regardless of the outcome. However publishing the details may bring more leads, victims and evidence out of the wood work.

On balance, I would say that victims and perpetrators in sex crime cases should retain their anonimity.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Recruiting a lynch mob RB?
    You are a sad loss to the judiciary.

robbo1234biking

Recruiting a lynch mob RB

Do you mean me?! I was saying that people will have already made up their minds – imagine what the Sun will be like tomorrow!

theflatboy
    Free Member

yes – what’s the difference? 😕

cynic-al
    Free Member

Was the investigation not about child pron not necessarily paedophile activity?

If you’re going to make your mind up about a crime before it’s been tried, at least get the facts right!

It’s well known that pead’s have generally been abused – something like that happening at a young age will warp ones view of normality and family relationships. I think it’s also nigh impossible to rehabilitate them.

epicyclo

The question is, if the woman is proven innocent, would you entrust your child to her care?

I couldn’t, and I know that’s unfair. But that’s why she should have had anonymity until tried.

cynic-al
    Free Member

She won’t be “proven innocent”, the nearest would be to not get charged.

Keva
    Free Member

Alpin – yo would think so but it would appear that abused become abuser is common. I have no idea why.

because they think it’s normal.

Kev

surfer
    Free Member

Interesting observation that the thrust of the debate so far has been based around the alleged perpetrator and her anonymity.

Whilst this is a fair point my immediate reaction is disgust that such offences “appear” to have taken place and concern for the poor children who have been abused.

DezB
    Free Member

Publish their identities before a trial and there will always be those who say “There’s no smoke without fire” regardless of the outcome

This happens a lot – Pete Townsend?

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Sorry robbo1234biking – should have been alpin, just used to RudeBoy trolling like this!! 😆

trailmonkey

This happens a lot – Pete Townsend?

Never did publish that book did he ?

Cheeky-Monkey
    Free Member

…surely if they have been abused they’d be even more intolerant of it than most…

Having had my brother work on a sex offenders wing in a large UK prison (seconded probation officer) and having talked to him about it: People that abuse are often in positions of trust and intimacy with the abused e.g. parents or relatives of the child. Being abused at a young age leads to an association of the abusing behaviour with love and affection in certain relationships. Basically, they can end up “wired” a bit wrong.

Then they repeat the cycle. I don’t think it’s as simple as that, I don’t agree with it, I don’t have a lot of sympathy for people that do it. However, the observation was made to me that most abusers were themselves abused. It wasn’t by an apologist or a sympathiser.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

She’s been charged with sexual assault.

chakaping
    Free Member

Yes, the biggest hook on the story was that it happened in a nursery, where parents trust the staff to care for their children.

If the person arrested was a man, it would still have occupied the top slot on the news bulletins and been on the same page in the papers.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘WTF…! i daren’t offer a solution to her breathing for fear of being banned….’ is closed to new replies.