WTD:Morning Glory or nice hardtail frame

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale WTD:Morning Glory or nice hardtail frame

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • WTD:Morning Glory or nice hardtail frame
  • dave_h

I’ve had a little bonus from work so am on the look out for a frame.

What would actually be nice is a 17″ Dialled Bikes Morning Glory, as I still regret selling mine a couple of years ago.

However, I’m really just after a nice and interesting hardtail frame of similar size that’ll run 4 or 5″ forks. Preferably something made of steel but will consider alu or something else. It must be something a little different from the norm though. Must also be disc compatible (ideally disc only).

Having said all that, if it’s something retro-ish (late ’90s on) and it’s particularly nice and interesting then I could still be interested

I have a very different from norm hardtail frame I can let go – it’s a Marin alu disc only frame, forgotten the model. 15″ and nice geometry with a Z1SL (130mm, QR). Can do a piccy tomorrow if interested.

I’ve got a lovely Rocky Mountain Vertex 70 frame – 18.5″, but 2.5+” of that is over the TT (I’m 5′ 9″ and it fits fine). It’s built up at the moment, but as nobody’s jumped at the build price of £700 I may split
    more pix http://www.flickr.com/photos/24489579@N07/?saved=1

What a beauty!

Marin and Orange are too small – I need 17 or 18″

Not sure the Chameleon is for me.

Anyone else?

19″ 05 stiffee ? I’m 6′ and it suits me.
    in black, would let it go with 130mm ’05 32mm vanillas raceface headset/DH stem.

Got an S-Works M5, 19″, with FoxF100x Terralogic forks and King Headset coming up for grabs this week. Rides great with a shorter stem (80mm)…

Email me for pics if interested.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘WTD:Morning Glory or nice hardtail frame’ is closed to new replies.