WTD XC Suspension fork

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD XC Suspension fork

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • WTD XC Suspension fork
  • Premier Icon beaker
    Subscriber

I’m looking for a light weight XC suspension fork. Needs to be 80-100mm of travel with 180mm+ steerer. Something like a SID would be perfect but I’ll consider anything.

Thanks

fatyowls

Having my X fusion velvet serviced this week 120 mm travel and the steerer is 200 mm, has lockout and 15 mm axle in white very good condition £170.00 posted.
    I can send you some pics….
    Cheers, Dave….

fatyowls

Having my X fusion velvet serviced this week 120 mm travel and the steerer is 200 mm, has lockout and 15 mm axle in white very good condition £170.00 posted.
    I can send you some pics….
    Cheers, Dave….

Premier Icon beaker
    Subscriber

Hey Fatyowls- Thanks for the offer but they’re more travel than I want.

These forks are going on the front of my Turner Nitrous so they need to be light weight and no more than 100mm.

transporting

Any interest in these?? http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1452570/
    100mm Fox Teralogic with Kashima and 15mm bolt thru. These have just been fully serviced by Fox

Premier Icon beaker
    Subscriber

How much do they weigh and what are you after for them mate?

Have a set of grey Fox Talas R, standard QR, have adjustable travel seems to be between 100mm & 120mm. Perfect working order. Fair few marks from cable rub etc but stancheons not marked. Nice light par of forks,a few years old now, not sure exact year. Steerer is 1/18 195mm long . £130 + post. Can send pics if interested, email in profile.

Also if you don’t mind a bit of tinkering i have a set of Rockshox Reba race forks, 100mm travel and 185mm steerer, need a full service. I have the full o-ring seal kit for both leggs which i will include. You would need dust seals. £70+ post.

Premier Icon beaker
    Subscriber

@griffiths1000- Thanks for the offer but I’ll pass on both of those.

transporting

I don’t have a weight for them, they came off a high end carbon race bike so are not going to be a heavy fork. Looking for €400 delivered

Beelzebub

Got this: Fox Float 100RLC in excellent condition. Grey with red and blue decals, 1-1/8 steerer (steerer 233mm long). Had little use. £110 + post. Any good?

Premier Icon beaker
    Subscriber

@Transporting… Thanks for the offer but that’s a bit more than I wanted to spend.

@Beelzbub… YHM

GSI-MAN

Got some 2009 rockshox reba sl in black.
    187mm steerer with starnut and headset race fitted! Excellent condition as not used for a while. Come with manual and spacers to choose 80/100 or 120mm settings!
    Come with bar mounted pop lock and i can even throw in a shockpump for £150 recorded delivery!
    Email in profile

cerberus

I’ve got those for sale:
    Fox Float Factory FIT Remote (brand new, 2012, 100mm, 9mm QR, white with black-silver decals, remote lock-out, tapered steerer)
    Magura Durin Race (brand new, 2012, 100mm, 9mm QR, black with blue-white decals, remote lock-out, tapered)
    Please drop a line if interested…

cerberusATtechieDOTcom

Premier Icon beaker
    Subscriber

@GSI MAn, please send a few pics over, email in profile.
    @cerberus Sorry no good for me as they’re tapered….

GSI-MAN

Will send pics after work!
    @ 6pm

Premier Icon jairaj
    Subscriber

I’ve got a set of Rock Shox SIDs 100mm, QR drop outs, dual air, motion control. Mechanically they are in good condition, they have some rubbing on the inside of the frame where I tried to run wide tyre apart from that I think they are almost spotless.

got some pics here:
    http://sdrv.ms/1byv66b

I can get some better ones later tonight if required.

cborrman

I have these on ebay, fully resealed and oiled sid 100

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221310467237

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘WTD XC Suspension fork’ is closed to new replies.