WTD: Wheels, forks, brakes

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: Wheels, forks, brakes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • WTD: Wheels, forks, brakes
  • stooo

No forks, but…

Set of Bonty Rhythm comp wheels, tough and not too heavy, 20mm front.

Set of Avid Juicy 4… Like juicy 3 but with a tool free reach adjust on them. Still work great.

Can include some spare juicy pads, an avid bleed kit (unused) and some maxxis DH tyres… Minion front and high roller… In very good condition. Also a pair of 185rotors for the brakes.

So… Price for all that lot? £125 posted?

Davemunk

Hi,

Building up a 24 Le toy and looking for the following parts:

Forks – long travel (around 130mm – 160mm), simple rugged coil sprung?
    Wheels- 26 inch nothing fancy really.
    Brakes- Hydraulic discs, again nothing fancy needed (except if hope 6ti’s).

Building up a play bike on a budget so the cheap end of the market I think really. Not worried about cosmetics- just mechanically sound.

Paypal gift is fine. pics and posted prices to munkspeed at googlemail dot com.

Cheers!

andyl

I’ve got some wheels I keep meaning to put up for sale:

Mavic F219 (basically the predecessor to the 321) on a planet X front hub (QR, 6 bolt) and Deore rear (QR, 6 bolt).

Pretty much brand new build with just a few scratches from lying around and only used 5 times on cycle paths on my single speed I used to take with me on work trips.

Also got some tyres, brakes etc I am just sorting out to sell. Give me a shout on email if these are the kind of thing you are after.

trailmoggy

got a set of pikes, some halo freedom wheels like new and a set of jucy fives if your interested

trailmoggy@hotmail.co.uk

Premier Icon Kryton57
    Subscriber

I’ve got a 2003 Marzocchi Z1 freeride (coil) in the shed. Its 130 with lockout and as burly as they come.

Not be used for a while but still works fine.

Its one of the Good marzocchi’s that people like me can’t bear to get rid of.

It’ll be cheap, email me and make me an offer if you want it…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Wheels, forks, brakes’ is closed to new replies.