WTD / SWAP – My RS Lyriks, tapered, 115-160m, U-turn for your 140mm air, tapered

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD / SWAP – My RS Lyriks, tapered, 115-160m, U-turn for your 140mm air, tapered

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • WTD / SWAP – My RS Lyriks, tapered, 115-160m, U-turn for your 140mm air, tapered
  • cookieraider

Hi,
    Have a set of 140mm White Sektors TK Air – from my 2011 Orange Five S (tapered), but they are 9mm Q/R.

Any Good

m2cyclone1

I want to be able to quickly change the spring weight on my Mmmbop for me OR the OH so need air springs (I’m about 5 stone heavier than she is!!).

It currently has silky smooth Lyrik U-turns (115mm-160mm) with medium spring, tapered steerer and 15mm axle.

Ideally, I’d prefer a straight swap-over (tapered and 15mm).

Anybody?

email in profile

Premier Icon sheck
    Subscriber

If you decided to sell, please email me…. Heckscher(@)btinternet.com. I’m guessing you wouldn’t want my magura thors ( non tapered and 20mm)?

b45her

ive got a blur ltc coming from the usa in a week or so that has 150mm 2011 revelation RL’s with 15mm axle and tapered steerer , i might be interested in doing a deal .

what year/colour are the lyrics?

m2cyclone1

Thanks for the responses – quick reply (as I’m on bank holiday ‘family’ duty!!

I’ll put a few pics up later.

@cookieraider – thanks but I don’t really want QR

@ Sheck – If I sell, I’ll mail you

@ b45her – black, 2010, serviced by Mojo last year

Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘WTD / SWAP – My RS Lyriks, tapered, 115-160m, U-turn for your 140mm air, tapered’ is closed to new replies.