WTD: sub £100 road bike, or commuter, or CX

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale WTD: sub £100 road bike, or commuter, or CX

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • WTD: sub £100 road bike, or commuter, or CX
  • for a friend, anyone got anything knocking arround in their shed’s?

Can collect from the Reading area.

Would quite like a retro 12-14 speed reynolds tubed racer, but thats probably not going to come up…………….

Premier Icon geoffj
    Subscriber

Raleigh Reynolds 501 Racer
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=300314533593

Would pull the auction for £75 posted if you are interested. Its not perfect, but with a bit of TLC it could be nice.
    stw ‘at’ mtbperthshire.co.uk

cheers for the offer, but looks like it needs a bit too much TLC, he’s looking for something he could ride to work without too much maintnance or work.

Is it purely down to fixies soaking up all the good frames? Back at uni 2004) I was spoilt for choice when it came to 80’s reynolds racers. I picke up a full shimano exage 600 groupset equiped roadie for £20 with some tri bars thown in! Rode for 6 months, snapped the forks riding down hagg farm in the peaks!

Even my current commuter isnt anything special, just a very heavy welded peugot road bike (raceing bike would be stetchin the truth, and theres no eyelets)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘WTD: sub £100 road bike, or commuter, or CX’ is closed to new replies.