WTD: stuff for a dirt jump build (and balls please)

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: stuff for a dirt jump build (and balls please)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • WTD: stuff for a dirt jump build (and balls please)
  • Premier Icon JCornford
    Subscriber

Can I tempt you in a hand made steal jump frame, only 11 in the world made by an ex F1 engineer? I’ve got a stem, bars, chain device, saddle and seat post I could include, maybe some pedals to, £100 plus postage for the lot, the frame has only been used a handful of times, but I have destroyed my knee.

Premier Icon tmb467
    Subscriber

Need:

Stem
    Grips
    Headset
    BB chainring and cranks – not bothered on condition
    Cheap pedals
    Saddle and post for jump bike (ie cheap plastic one)
    Rear sprocket and spacers for single speed

Condition not an issue (mostly)

Email in profile – thank you you wonderful people

Premier Icon tmb467
    Subscriber

You are tempting me – nothing like a limited edition / one off to add a bit of bling – but to be honest, it’s probably too expensive / too good for me

I’m just building up something to learn the basics on and I need to keep the costs down. Got a 40quid dmr frame already and just trying to source cheeeaap parts but thanks for the offer. I’d need to sell my frame first and even then it’s probably outside my budget

Hope it goes to someone who appreciates it tho…sounds like a nice frame

Premier Icon tomhoward
    Subscriber

Got a raceface atlas crank, 32t ring and xt bb in decent nick you can have for £40 posted? Can get pics tonight and can post on Monday if that’s cool? For another £7 I can chuck in an GSA cartridge bearing headset, I forget the model though.

Can’t help with the balls though.

Premier Icon tmb467
    Subscriber

hi mate – yeah, that sounds good thanks

if you can send over a pic or two to my email address I can sort out paypal tomorrow

headset would be good too, cheers!

binno

if you;re anywhere near leeds then get in touch. I can cobble together most of that

Premier Icon tomhoward
    Subscriber

Will do, be a bit later on though as I’m working away today.

Premier Icon tmb467
    Subscriber

hi binno – actually, I am based in leeds!

Live in apperley bridge…if you want to drop me a mail it would be good

Likewise tomhoward – im still interested in seeing the cranks, cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘WTD: stuff for a dirt jump build (and balls please)’ is closed to new replies.