WTD – small (15/16") full susser about 140mm travel

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD – small (15/16") full susser about 140mm travel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • WTD – small (15/16") full susser about 140mm travel
  • missnotax

Hello!

A friend of mine is after a new full suss mountain bike. I reckon a small mens frame or small / medium ladies would be about right, needs to have about 140mm of travel front and rear. I know good bikes get a battering and a good spec, sturdy and well maintained bike is more important that immaculate decals etc!

I’m open to suggestions as to the make / model…..

Cheers!

Mikey65

I have a small Trance 4 Frame….4″ travel at the rear and some Revelation 140mm forks up front if you are interested in doing a build….I can build a complete bike if you are interested..E-mail in profile if you want pics of when it was last together…frame/shock good and forks good …bit of cable rub here and there, but nice bike when all together.

Premier Icon takisawa2
    Subscriber

I have my mates Ventana frame to sell for him…
    It’s well used but by heck are they well made.

Bit of a late reply to this, but i’m selling my 15.5 cove hustler. Its only 125/30mm of travel but v capable bike. Send me an email if you want to know more. Selling because i only ride road bikes these days!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘WTD – small (15/16") full susser about 140mm travel’ is closed to new replies.