WTD : SHORT travel AIR forks PLEASE and front hub 32H DISC…..or 24" FORKS?!?

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD : SHORT travel AIR forks PLEASE and front hub 32H DISC…..or 24" FORKS?!?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • WTD : SHORT travel AIR forks PLEASE and front hub 32H DISC…..or 24" FORKS?!?
  • I have a set of Fox F80RL (08) forks that I’m looking to get £100 for. They’re white, 1 1/8″ steerer which is just under 200mm’s long. Little bit of wear to stantion finish on one leg, but they are still plush. Rebound and lock-out work fine. Just had an oil change too. They’re quite short forks so may do?

moniex

Looking for these to sort out my sons bike. He only has a 24″ HOTROCK FS, but i bought it the year they used Suntour forks and they just dont work. Looking for a fork for 24″ wheels OR short travel air fork (26″ wheels), suitable for discs. Willing to spend a bit getting it right, but no silly money please.

Another option may be a older marzocchi fork that is coil, but has 2 springs and remove 1?!? i have heard about this to make it suitable for my sons 4.5st weight.

Also needed (if i go the 26″ fork route) is a disc hub 32h.

Hope this makes some sense!

thanks

Simone

discapade

I have some f100r forks in silver. They have some scratches on one stanction but work fine and don’t leak oil. Steerer is 157. £75? Ono

Hiya – I’ve got an immaculate black Hope XC hub.

Original advert here:
    HOPE XC HUB

senick

What length steerer do you need on the spesh 24 ?
    I have black Marz MXC 80mm Air – 162mm steerer – VGC – £45 posted.
    Pics – my emails in profile. Could post tomorrow.
    Cheers.

senick

Hiya, sorry just checked – Marz are 100mm – will ride lower with less pressure and perform.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘WTD : SHORT travel AIR forks PLEASE and front hub 32H DISC…..or 24" FORKS?!?’ is closed to new replies.