WTD: Short (Retro?) Rigid Forks & 26.8 Black Seatpost

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: Short (Retro?) Rigid Forks & 26.8 Black Seatpost

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • WTD: Short (Retro?) Rigid Forks & 26.8 Black Seatpost
  • As above, after the following for the wifes new semi-retro hack.

– rigid forks. 1.125″ steerer. Ideally black but would consider any other colours and they’re going on an old skool frame so short (~420 A-C). Doesn’t need disc mounts as going to be running V-brakes and good condition please. Steerer length relatively unimportant as the frame is teeny tiny so can have something crazy like ~150mm at a push. Maybe less so try me!

– 26.8mm black seatpost. Something half decent please and a good (400mm+) length.

Cash waiting or can swap/px any of my stuff for sale (big for sale thread coming tonight hopefully).

Cheers,
    Dave

sworl

Is 395mm axle to crown too short? I have a black chromoly fork (curved blade) that I’ve never used in that length 1 1/8th, long threadless steerer, canti bosses

Premier Icon nt80085
    Subscriber

Cannondale Pepperoni forks

£60 posted including PP fee’s or let me know what you’ve got for sale, im after a rear 26″ wheel pref hope hub and rigid forks (disc mount).

Nick

sworl – can I get pics of those please? Will have a measure and try and figure out whether they’ll be too short. Any idea on weight?

Nick – as much I’d love some Pepperonis (had a set a long time ago and they don’t weigh anything!), I think fat alloy forks would look odd on a skinny steel frame and they’re a bit rich for this build – its just for the missus to hack about on.

Cheers
    Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Short (Retro?) Rigid Forks & 26.8 Black Seatpost’ is closed to new replies.