WTD: SC Chameleon Frame or similar (Cove, Kona etc)

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: SC Chameleon Frame or similar (Cove, Kona etc)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • WTD: SC Chameleon Frame or similar (Cove, Kona etc)
  • mindmap3

Its been too long since I had a bike, so its time to trat myself to an early Christmas pressie and get a new bike built up over the next few months.

I’m after a Santa Cruz Chameleon frame in medium or large, must me the later version with the fixted disc mount.

I’m also open to the options of other do it all hardtails such as a Stiffee or Kona Out of Bounds frames.

Let me know what you’ve got (e-mail should be in my profile).

Cheers

komondor

are you only interest in frame or a complete bike will do?

RDL-82

No email in profile (or at least nothing’s showing when I look)

Also are you only after aluminium frames? I’ve got this going at the minute but it’s steel.
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-cotic-shimano-gamut-and-more
    Open to offers if interested.

mindmap3

Thanks for the replies chaps, I’m after a frame rather than a complete bike.

Sorry about the e-mail addy. It’s sam_t_court@hotmail.com

mbydmt

IF you can go a little smaller I’ve got a Cove Stiffee with seatpost, headset, X9 rear mech, brand new shimano HG53 chain – all for £100 posted! mthomas_@hotmail.co.uk

rob2

I have a medium chameleon. It’s pretty much unmarked as I don’t ride much. It’s in canary yellow. No cable rub or dents or dings, almost as new really. Can ping pics if you send me an email. Would be looking at about 300 so don’t know how that fits.

mindmap3

I’ve seen the add for the Cove thanks – if that had been a medium, I would have snapped it up but a 15.5 will be too small. I need a bike that I can do the odd trail centre on as well.

Rob, many thanks for your mail regarding the Chameleon – unfortunately its a bit outside of my budget which is a bummer as it looks lovely.

mbydmt

No worries mate, good luck finding something suitable!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘WTD: SC Chameleon Frame or similar (Cove, Kona etc)’ is closed to new replies.