WTD: Rockshox Revelations

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: Rockshox Revelations

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • WTD: Rockshox Revelations
  • rockfall72

Hi,

Looking for a set of Rockshox Revelations Air sprung with 1 1/8th steerer and 9mm QR in good working order. Not concerned with cosmetic damage.

Looking to spend around £150.

Cheers

wysiwyg

If I can find a set of Pikes for the same money id sell my near on mint 426 revs for that. White btw.

Maby not exactly what you are after but have these if any interest.

Rockshox Reba race forks, 100mm travel and 185mm steerer, need a full service. I have the full o-ring seal kit for both leggs which i will include. You would need dust seals. £70+ post.

Also have a set of Fox Talas R, standard QR, have adjustable travel seems to be between 100mm & 120mm. Perfect working order. Fair few marks from cable rub etc but stancheons not marked. Nice light par of forks,a few years old now, not sure exact year. Steerer is 1/18 195mm long . £130 + post. Can send pics if interested, email in profile.

rockfall72

Wysywig,

Deinately could be interested in your Revs if they are available.

Griffiths,

Cheers but looking for something with just a little bit more travel.

Thanks

Premier Icon drain
    Subscriber

Hi, I’ve got some 100-130mm Air UTurn Revs in QR / 1+1/8″ format: steerer is 191mm.

Pics are at the link from the image below.

They’re in great working condition, no marks to the stanchions, no leaks and all plush. Looking for £125 posted, feel free to drop me a line (email in profile). 😀

deano8

May have some 140mm revs in black in great condition, only a couple of scuffs on lowers and no marks on stantion’s. Another member is currently deciding whether they want them.
    Just lockout doesn’t work, but never bothered me.
    £125 posted pics on request

Hi,

I have some revelations that are uturn 110-140mm and are a straight steerer if you’re interested? They’re in good working order with no marks on the stanchions.

Here they are on my bike.

Let me know if you’re interested.

Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Rockshox Revelations’ is closed to new replies.