Wtd: road bike n.east england, 300quidish

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted Wtd: road bike n.east england, 300quidish

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Wtd: road bike n.east england, 300quidish
  • bernard

How far north are you?

rooney

lemond versailles 54cm Im 5’9. £500 ono steel carbon mix frame, 105 / ultegra groupset shimano r500 wheels. new cassette and chain.
    Very good for sportives as a more relaxed position to my new road bike.
    Scottish Borders could arrange to meet….

smoggy

Bernard: Middlesbrough, rooney: sounds lovely but too rich for me!

bernard

I have a Cannondale R500 it’s a few years old, paintwork is starting to bubble on the top tube (due to turbo trainer use), £250 but that is because I have just spent about £150 putting a new BB, Chain, rear casette and tyres on it.

bernard

oh it’s a 56 I’m 5’10

smoggy

Yeah I know bit “moon on a stick” but what you got, doin a sportive soon, so I want to at least have a road bike, I’m 5’10…. almost. Let me know, cheers.

smoggy

Ok, so I’m interested….how old, what’s the groupset,and where are you? P.s I can’t do anything till Thursday though (my payday) woo hoo

smoggy

Still open to other offers too….

bernard

Age I think it is a 2005 (hasn’t had massive amounts of use) shimano tiagra and truavati, it’s a double. Like I say just spent £150 on a BB, Tyres, chain & cassette. I’m in no rush I havent ordered my new one yet wasnt going to sell it until next month. I’m in W yorks but i get up to north yorks to see my olds now and again (near pickering). Bit rushed at the moment can give you more info and pics if you want on Monday

bernard

if you are googling the spec it’s the blue one

smoggy

Good news would appreciate more info and pics. Email in profile etc..:)
    Cheers

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Wtd: road bike n.east england, 300quidish’ is closed to new replies.