WTD: Rigid Road Fork for small/medium MTB frame

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale WTD: Rigid Road Fork for small/medium MTB frame

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • WTD: Rigid Road Fork for small/medium MTB frame
  • teacake

I have a 17″ Kona Kilauea that I am turning into a commuter/tourer. Does anyone have a rigid fork with 1 1/8″ steerer?

Cheers!

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

I’ve got 2 Pace RC31’s, one is 420mm a-c & 180mm steerer the other 440 and 185mm.

any interest to you?

a sunn EXcircuit in chrome, full frame/forks/headet for £40 posted.

Junkyard

175 mm steerer but threaded with headset and V only sell for postage and site donation or collection Lancashire for free.

teacake

wwaswas,
    I was originally looking for a steel fork to keep price down. Though I am interested in the shorter of those. What price are you looking for?

teacake

thisisnotaspoon,

what size is this frame? do you have any pics? what condition is it in?

teacake

junkyard,
    I’ll bear this in mind but threaded is not ideal. cheers!

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

teacake – £80 posted plus another £15 for v brake adapters if you need them?

pstokes99

wwaswas – As teacake is looking at the shorter ones I might be interested in the other forks(a-c 440 and 185mm steerer). Can you let me know how much you’d want for them and exactly where you’ve measured the steerer from (if there is a standard way to measure I’ve never been told!). and if you have a pic readily to hand…

Apologies to Teacake for the hijack.

Cheers
    Paul (pstokes99 AT hotmail DOT com)

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

Paul ygm.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Rigid Road Fork for small/medium MTB frame’ is closed to new replies.