WTD: Replacement light head. Need Magicshine type fitting. Ideally P7/XPG/T6 ??

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: Replacement light head. Need Magicshine type fitting. Ideally P7/XPG/T6 ??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • WTD: Replacement light head. Need Magicshine type fitting. Ideally P7/XPG/T6 ??
  • Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

PCB has blown on my light.

It’s a Spokeshirt’s Wonderbike Fireball which was rated at 1100 lumen max. 3 x XPG LED’s. Got two decent battery packs which will be OK with anything 7.4 – 8.4 volt. They have Magicshine style male connectors. Light is now running without ability to boost LED’s or switch off at light head.

It’s actually ideal for evening run on head strap but I’d like to find a replacement head unit, compatible with my bits and pieces, if possible before next week’s night ride on the bikes.

Just thought someone might be in the opposite situation to me with a knackered battery and suitable light head they want rid of?

Failing that, any offers of lights at the budget end of the scale please! Preferably compatible with bits I already have.
    Nothing too fancy required as I don’t ride for much more than a couple of hours and don’t do anything too adventurous trail wise at night!

Got some cash in my PayPal account ready and waiting for the right offer.

email in profile.
    Cheers
    Mick

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

I’ve got a faulty DX P7 head unit- the switch doesn’t work, so as soon as you plug it in, it goes on full power. Obviously that’s fairly rubbish therefore it will be free, but if it’s of use to you I can fire it in the post tomorrow probably…

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

Apologies Northwind have only just seen your very kind offer. emailed you.
    Mick

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Replacement light head. Need Magicshine type fitting. Ideally P7/XPG/T6 ??’ is closed to new replies.