WTD quality steel or TI fixie/ single speed road frame

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD quality steel or TI fixie/ single speed road frame

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • WTD quality steel or TI fixie/ single speed road frame
  • folankev

Hi long shot but I’m after a nice fixie road frame or maybe full build, size medium or 54″, will consider anything but must have options for front and rear brakes either disc or cantis.
    Thanks kev

Picto

Got a Spin Ti fixie/singlespeed in medium, 54.5 ett, vgc.
    Front and rear rim brakes. Currently built up may split.

Spin Thunder

folankev

Real Nice picto, any chance of a couple of pics to get the juices flowing please, (rear drops/ bb/ headtube area heavy for maximum whoah factor.whereabouts are you?
    folankevatgmaildotcom

Picto
    Hendy Treker

Hi Kev,
    Got a large On One Pompino in white, complete bike, currently on fixed 48:16, flat bars, has CR720 tektro brakes….has a minor dent in the top tube, but other than that, good condition. Looking for £150 o.n.o. Don’t know how to post pics on here, but can email some. Email in profile.
    Cheers,
    Keith

folankev

Thanks merak and Henry but already have a hack fixie just want something a little nice to build. Strange I know! also I’m on the short side of medium if I’m honest with my short arse.

folankev

Thanks merak and Henry but already have a hack fixie just want something a little nice to build. Strange I know! also I’m on the short side of medium if I’m honest with my short arse.

nickwatson

I’ve got a Genesis Day One Decade frameset that I was about to put up for sale. Moving some parts to another frame.

Frame, forks, headset, BB, crank, seatpost and stem.

Medium size (I’m 5ft 8).

Say about £150. Nottingham based.

Cheers

Nick

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.