Wtd quality full sus frame, large

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Wtd quality full sus frame, large

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Wtd quality full sus frame, large
  • loddrik

I am just about to pick up a new frame, however before I do I just thought I’d see if anyone has a quality, large full sus frame with a deal that is too good for me to turn down, max budget £500, email in profile if you prefer

05/06 large trance frame? Paint job is tatty but shock freshly serviced and all the pivot bearings are good. £180 plus postage?

foxyrider

Got a Medium Marin Moutn Vision Frame 07 – bit too small for me as am 6ft but would suit someone under 5′ 10″ – v good condition ? £450 inc delv ONO

desf

Large 2005 Santa Cruz Heckler frame in white with 5th Element coil shock for 14 stone rider. £350 posted.

Pics here

desmtbATgmailDOTcom

loddrik

Thanks lads, nothing that grabs me yet though

anything else….?

skinny

Large cannondale gemini in lovely condition,to include thomson post and XT front mech £275.Could also do a 1.5 steerer rockshox lyric in excellent condition.

I’ve got a 2007 Titus Motolite with carbon rear triangle and RP23 . Barely used – doubt it’s done 150 miles. It’s going to cost you more than £500 though – £1500 new – let it go for £750 inc bb and headset. Mail me and I’ll send pics of it built up.

the heckler

my mate has a yeti 575 medium immaculate he use’s a bike for 3 months and changes it he thought large but a medium was spot on it’s a 2007 dhx shock he will take £500 posted (silver)

Premier Icon andygreener
    Subscriber

Is a 17″ 2007 whyte E5 any good. Great condition. Includes cane creek headset, xt front mech and ec70 seatpost. Looking for £800. Mail me for pics of it built up. andrewgreen25@hotmail.com. Thanks

loddrik

I just sold a 575, and that would have tempted me the most, thanks for the suggestions lads, I suppose it was too much for me to hope someone would have a cheap epiphany going.

New frame it is…..

Twe@k

Hi.

I have an 06 Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper FSR frame (large) coming free in the next week or so if you’re interested. I’ve had this frame for around 2 and a half years and it has been very well looked after. Consequently it is in excellent condition. (In fact, in the last year and a half I’ve mostly ridden my hardtail and in the last 6 months hardly ridden at all due to a knee op.) It would come with the Fox brain rear shock, Thomson black seatpost with layback and specialized seatpost collar. Currently fitted and included is a Hope headset.

Cheers.

Richard.

oldgrump08

the heckler – can you let me have more details about your mate’s 575, please?

duckman

Horst 5 spot?

loddrik

Thanks chaps, but just bought a brand new Maverick ML7/5 in white.

Premier Icon mrh86
    Subscriber

twe@k: What sort of ball park figure would you be looking for?

I_Ache

Sponging-Machine – Member
    05/06 large trance frame? Paint job is tatty but shock freshly serviced and all the pivot bearings are good. £180 plus postage?

Can I have more details on that please? Mail in profile.

Twe@k

mrh86 – With all the bits mentioned I was looking around the £500 mark. I forgot to say that there’s also the option of an XT front mech. The frame’ll come free back end of next week. Just as a point of interest, I will also have some 06 Fox TALAS RLC forks up for grabs too. 90-130mm travel adjustable in 3mm increments, Rebound/Compression damping with lockout. Also in top condition.

landcruiser

I have a Brand new 06 Titus Supermoto size L, Titus were selling these off cheaply but don’t have any Large ones left. This is New Boxed (has only been out to be caressed!)with Fox DHX 5.0 Shock, Books etc.
    OIRO £450

http://www.titusti.com/supermoto.html

loddrik

now see if you would have spoken up earlier i would have had that off you 🙁

severn

2006 gloss black large heckler with float r shock and XT bb £500 inc postage

Premier Icon mrh86
    Subscriber

tweak: any chance of pics to martyn(at)mrh86(dot)co(dot)uk
    also i’m 6ft5, think it will be big enough?

Twe@k

mrh86 : sent you an email

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Wtd quality full sus frame, large’ is closed to new replies.