WTD – Pedal spanner, BB removal tool (sq taper), BB install tool (megaexo/HT2)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale WTD – Pedal spanner, BB removal tool (sq taper), BB install tool (megaexo/HT2)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • WTD – Pedal spanner, BB removal tool (sq taper), BB install tool (megaexo/HT2)
  • englishgent

Replacing sq taper BB with megaexo BB. Need the tools to attempt it myself.

Also need pedal spanner.

Alternatively a cheap toolkit including all 3 would do the trick.

Any old iron?

englishgent

Forgot to mention:

Quality not an issue as I will only use the tools once/twice.

Fit for purpose would be a bonus!

Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

where abouts are you, I got some you could use if your local to me?
    failing that have pedal spanner, BB tool and crank extractor (do you need that too?) but I need my HTII tool myself
    Postage for the three might be more than you could get cheap ones from a shop for though
    (Check Lidl think they have cycling sale this week or last (the tool kit is suprisingly good for the money)

englishgent

Thanks Iain – I live in north Dorset & cycling to Derby is beyond my leg-power at the moment!

I'm just being a cheapskate really. Have found each tool for about £5-6 online. But thought I might as well get a kit if spending that much.

I can't find one that contains all 3 tools that I can afford.

How much for the pedal spanner & bb tool posted? I've already got a crank extractor.

Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

I'll dig them out tonight and check they are still okay and let you know how much to post

from this set – http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/SID-F1E086E1-642BCCB7/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/index_10227.htm

on sale again from today at Lidl
    Pretty decent quality actually for the price, been using mine now for about 2 years

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘WTD – Pedal spanner, BB removal tool (sq taper), BB install tool (megaexo/HT2)’ is closed to new replies.