- WTD : Old school bits
Is there anything on here that would suitPosted 8 years ago
Righto i'm building from the ground up (on a fairly limited budget) a mid 90's hardtail and need to source a fair amount of period correct bits 'n' bobs.
Ideally parts would be silver and/or blue to maintain a sort of theme.
List is as follows:
1. Flat bars.
2. 130mm ish 1&1/8" Ahead stem
3. 1&1/8" Ahead headseat
4. 26.8 Seat post
5. Saddle (early Flite ideally)
6. Canti straddle cables to suit Shimano XTs
7. Rim brake rear wheel (8 speed flavour) May consider a pair for the right price.
8. 8 Speed XT level cassette with a reasonable amount of life left.
9. XT cartridge canti brake blocks.
10. Lastly seemingly the holy grail – a canti hanger bracket to fit onto early Marz Zed forks.
Think thats it for now – maybe i should have stated what i had, the list would have been shorter.Posted 8 years ago
>Saleem – nothing seems to fit the spec i'm 'fraid.
>Garethrl – i'm also a member over there, i was asking on here to get a few people shed rummaging.
>Bmxben – can i get pics of the bars please (also will take you up on the offer of the straddles ta). What pads do the LX cantis have?? (i have some XT cantis but am missing straddles and cartridge type pads although for the right price i may buy the whole setup)Posted 8 years agotherealhoopsMember
kool Coda Bar ends…?Posted 8 years ago
The topic ‘WTD : Old school bits’ is closed to new replies.