WTD : Old school bits

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale WTD : Old school bits

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • WTD : Old school bits
  • saleem
    garethrl

Point your browser to retrobike and shop away to your heart's content on the forum classifieds there.

bmxben

I can sort EA50 flat bars or answer flat bars black, very good condition £7 posted. I have some canti cable straddles I'll throw in too. what kind of rim brake do you want – canti or v? Can sort an LX canti cheap in very good condition. Email me if interested.

Righto i'm building from the ground up (on a fairly limited budget) a mid 90's hardtail and need to source a fair amount of period correct bits 'n' bobs.
    Ideally parts would be silver and/or blue to maintain a sort of theme.
    List is as follows:
    1. Flat bars.
    2. 130mm ish 1&1/8" Ahead stem
    3. 1&1/8" Ahead headseat
    4. 26.8 Seat post
    5. Saddle (early Flite ideally)
    6. Canti straddle cables to suit Shimano XTs
    7. Rim brake rear wheel (8 speed flavour) May consider a pair for the right price.
    8. 8 Speed XT level cassette with a reasonable amount of life left.
    9. XT cartridge canti brake blocks.
    10. Lastly seemingly the holy grail – a canti hanger bracket to fit onto early Marz Zed forks.

Think thats it for now – maybe i should have stated what i had, the list would have been shorter.

>Saleem – nothing seems to fit the spec i'm 'fraid.

>Garethrl – i'm also a member over there, i was asking on here to get a few people shed rummaging.

>Bmxben – can i get pics of the bars please (also will take you up on the offer of the straddles ta). What pads do the LX cantis have?? (i have some XT cantis but am missing straddles and cartridge type pads although for the right price i may buy the whole setup)

snowpaul

Hello

got some unused specialized flat bars in black, a raceface xy seatpost in silver and a set of retro magura hs 11s if you fancy them?

snowpaul at hotmail co uk

paul

>snowpaul – more info/pics on the seatpost please. I'll pass on the HS11's as i have brakes sorted.

>therealhoops – i'll pass ta, really after blue or silver tbh.

Thanks tho'

Anymore for anymore??

Hip

I have a Race Face Prodigy seat post 26.8 x 350mm silver. Good condition. and a Club Roost I beam stem 130mm 5 deg rise. 25.4 bars. Good/avg condition.

Got a pair of silver ritchie wheels(not sure which models without unboxing them) with a 8spd cassette fitted. Complete with original skewers £65 posted

> Hip yhm fella.
    >mcspamhammer – Can i get some more info on the wheels and pics would be ideal? Age, model, usage etc etc type info please.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘WTD : Old school bits’ is closed to new replies.