WTD: Nukeproof Mega, Rose Uncle Jimbo, YT Wicked or similiar frame in Large

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: Nukeproof Mega, Rose Uncle Jimbo, YT Wicked or similiar frame in Large

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • WTD: Nukeproof Mega, Rose Uncle Jimbo, YT Wicked or similiar frame in Large
  • chris36860

Have a 2011 Santa cruz Heckler in Large. Green. New pivot bearing fitted by SC last week. Comes with black CK headset. Changing as I’ve broug a Nomad frame. Usual marks from use. Email for pics. £550 posted

Chris

Looking for any of the above or a similar 150/160mm enduro bike posted to me in Cornwall. What have you? Cheers, James.

therag

2012 transition covert, size medium but I’m 6ft and the large was too big.
    07779277723 if your interested.
    Add in f.s yesterday.
    Cheers

Cheers for the responses. Heckler isn’t really my type though and the covert seems like it would be out of my price range if you did break it. I’m looking to spend 750 tops on a frame or around 1200 on a complete if the right one came up. Cheers, James.

therag

No prob, my mate is selling a zesty 514 2010 £1150
    140mm travel so not what you’ve asked for but a good bike for the money

moniex

2011 specialized enduro evo (the black and yellow one with coil shock). Medium, but filled my 6 ft husband (who also rides a large mega).

Excellent condition, barely a mark on it. About to put it up for sale including headset and direct mount front mech. Looking for £530.

Simone

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Nukeproof Mega, Rose Uncle Jimbo, YT Wicked or similiar frame in Large’ is closed to new replies.