WTD: Nitro or Electric RC Buggy

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale WTD: Nitro or Electric RC Buggy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • WTD: Nitro or Electric RC Buggy
  • taka

look on pinkbike loads on there

mm had a look not much I am interested in!! keeping an eye out on ebay but wondered if a stw’r had anything.

Have a look on the Modelsport UK forum, you will have to sign up to see the for sale section though.

Modelsport UK

Posted back a while and got some nice offers but mainly road ones, after off road buggy, ideally nitro may consider elec, needs to be 1/8 1/10 may go to 1/16. Must be ready to run or as close as. Drop me an email in profile, cash waiting. Cheers

words of advice:-

forget about leccy cars …. batteries are a hassle as they run out too fast and its expensive having enough to run for enough time.
    get a nitro car they are way more fun

forget about 1/10th and 1/16ths. 1/8ths are a lot more robust and easier to work on when you need too.

get a car with a pullstart engine, as all you need take out with then is car, fuel and a glowplug driver.

ebay is the best for cheap RCs

How much are you looking to spend?
    People asking for RC cars can be looking to spend only fifty quid, or happy to spend hundreds….

I’ve got several hundred pounds worth of RC car, digital transmitter, and spares that I’d consider selling, but it depends on your price range!!

about £100 2nd hand. I have seen quite a few 1/8 nitro buggys on ebay selling at £70-110 which would do the job, I dont want to spend too much on a 1st proper job!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘WTD: Nitro or Electric RC Buggy’ is closed to new replies.