WTD: MTB Wheelset 26inch Hope, mavic, superstar dt swiss etc

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WTD: MTB Wheelset 26inch Hope, mavic, superstar dt swiss etc

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • WTD: MTB Wheelset 26inch Hope, mavic, superstar dt swiss etc
  • gaberin

Hi,

I need some new wheels, my budget is £150, would quite like some hopes, but would like them to be the lighter ones, as i weigh 55kg, also interested in some superstar wheels and any others.

thanks

Gabe

pop larkin

I may have some for sale – in fact I may have a choice!
    1) Hope pro 2 with stans olympic rims – very light- bit over your budget at £175 but does include nobby nics- fully tubelessed up

2) Hope xc with 717 mavic rims- £100

All prices picked up- postage would be extra or could meet up at top end of m40 (near warwick)

Any good?

sugdenr

2010 Hope Hoops Pro2 on DT4.2d, been hung up in garage for 9 months. 150 posted

littledean

Hi Gabe,

I have emailed you,

Littledean

gaberin

Hi,
    Pop Larkin, would the olympic ones be strong enough for a full sus, i do like to do some jumps, but nothing huge.

Cheers

pop larkin

I would say so- they were very happy on tazzys ellsworth epiphany until recently – I have only just put them on a soul (Im 85kg) and they felt fine- however Im losing a battle with the tax man so need to sell the soul and build up.

gaberin

ok, could you send me some pictures of them, email in profile.

pop larkin

Can do but will need to clean the mud from the weekend first so may be Thursday/Friday as Im out and about with work. Your wanted came a bit early as I was going to advertise this weekend!!

saleem

Some mavic crossmax £175 ?

gaberin

Hi

I got my wheels

Thanks

Gabe

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘WTD: MTB Wheelset 26inch Hope, mavic, superstar dt swiss etc’ is closed to new replies.