WtD: Mountain bike for £270

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted WtD: Mountain bike for £270

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • WtD: Mountain bike for £270
  • gaberin

A friend of mine is looking for a mtb for around £270, it would need to be either size medium or large, he is 5 foot 10/11

cheers

hunta

Got a barely used (I’d say < 200 miles) 2009 Spesh Hardrock Sport (cable disk brakes, not hydraulic) which I’m open to offers on.

cgsmithy

I’m 5ft 10″ – I’ve got an 18″ OnOne geared Inbred that I was about to list for sale on here. Rigid forks. Few scuffs etc but nothing major. Been used as a commuter bike for the last couple of years.

Deore shifters and mechs, v brakes and chainset. Reetard rims. Easton bars & stem. Can check the spec properly tomorrow if interested.

Could let it go for £170 so he might be able to get some second hand forks on here with the £100 difference if he wants front sus.

hunta

Sorry, should have added the Hardrock is a 19″ frame. I’m around 6′ and ended up with a 20″ frame to replace it so imagine it should be a good fit.

Premier Icon tomhoward
    Subscriber

Apologies for the thread hack, but cgsmithy, if the OP isnt interested in your On One, I certainly am. Could you send a spec list and pics to the mail in my profile?

Cheers,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘WtD: Mountain bike for £270’ is closed to new replies.